Reviews for The Tree Does Not Change
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I have lost the words to say how much I love this. Amazing Amazing Amazing job!
AryaTindomiel chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
"Camelot would change in many ways but their feelings would remain unchanged...as would the willow tree"

I love this line and this story was wonderfully written and so lovely, I was thoroughly moved.
Sanvean0 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Thank U for this beautiful fic!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I love your stories!
TiaLuna chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I really love this OS ) So beautiful!

They are so adorable as children! And it's so sweet when he promises her, he'd marry her!

The scene at the lake, the heart carved in the tree, the ball, the end...I love it all! I really feel with the two of them, this story just warms my heart!

I love happy endings ) But I already saw you wrote a sequel, so I guess there's more drama to come.

Anyways, great story, I really enjoyed reading this!
azab chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
loved it great job
TheLadyLeFay chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was so sweet and lovely! I loved the idea of the willow tree, but more than that i loved how badly arthur wanted to be a knight just so he could marry morgana. Great story! You made me smile :)
BlueStar'sFire chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I absolutely adore this story! It's written so masterfully and beautifully. This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite Merlin fanfics of all time. Keep up the awesome work!
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I like the simplicity. It's so hopeful that I can tell you probably haven't watched the 3rd season before writing this or that this is a deliberate AU. There are some words I think that don't fit the flow very well ('marred with tears') but it's very lovely and I did enjoy it! )
Crimson Shades chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh my, that was so adorable. I love it. *_*

The story was awesome and the ending so cute.

I hope, you'll write more fanfics. I really like you're writing style. )
Silvermist x chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That made me cry. It was so pretty ;)
DarkMoon89 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
WoW! I dont usually review many fics but this one I definitely had to review because it now holds a special piece of my heart. Its so beautifully written and the plot...omg its perfect! Exactly how I imagine Arthur and Morganas chilhood must have been. Arthur turning her away after her nightmare and crying afterwards was such an emotional moment and the ending with the proposal left me insanely happy! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story )

Please write more about them *_*
EvelynSera chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
this story is so special and sweet and touching!

excellent writing!

I loved it!

see u

:D
Best-of-Nerds-and-Spies chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
loved this fic. Arthur and Morgana growing up and falling in love and Arthur's promise to marry her, what more could I ask for. This story is written beautifully (kinda wish there was a sequel to it), well organized and lovely. Thanks for writing this story :)