Reviews for Save You
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
AAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAH

SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!

Oh! I looooved it when she kissed him before leaving his office! Aaaand when he showed up dripping wet and kissed her!

Very dramatic AND romaaantic!

Wooo!

Loved it! Insanely!

Love

Shayanne xx
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
oooooooooooooooooooooooh! Sussspencee! ooooh soo excited for the next chapter! So evil of you to bring Trista in at the WRONG moment! Love it!

Shayanne
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
EEEEP!

Sorry i didn't review on the last chapter! i was waaaay too caught up to remember to review!

This is WICKED!

Whyy did it take me so long to discover this! I love it so far and i cant wait to read on! xx
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oooooh veerryy intriguing! I liked this chapter. Cant wait to read the next one...
Caroline chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
Great ending! That was exactly how the show should have ended.
TMadison chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
I loved this. Great job! I really enjoyed this.
West Bev.'s Sweethearts chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
This was a wonderful, wonderful story and this chapter was just perfect! I have to admit, I was worried Daniel didn't return her feelings for a bit there, and parts like this one, ""Do you have any feelings for me?" she said just above a whisper. Her heart was racing as she scanned his face for any sign of an answer. He stared at her for a long while, it seemed as if he was inwardly memorising her, the way her hair fell, and the nervous bite of her bottom lip, adding her up in his mind.

"Betty…you're my best friend…" he replied mimicking her tone, as he reached out a hand and cupped her cheek. She could feel the tears falling before she had a chance to stop them. He loved her, just not in the way she wanted him too", just undid me.

I liked how the scene between them at the office played out. you really managed to capture a lot of emotions going on in both of them- heartache, confusion, nervousness, anger, and even love. I could hug Clair for giving Daniel the perspective he so dearly needed. And, of course, I loved the ending. I can picture it so vividly in my mind- Daniel showing up all soaked and desperate to kiss her like that! I especially like this line, "Glancing through the peephole she had to do a double take. Daniel soaking wet stood before her. She questioned whether or not to let him in, but decided that she had nothing left to loose".

This was a great read and I can't wait to see what's next from you,

Cheers :)
marielgm22 chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
One last chapter I'm begging you, that was awesome, I wanted to cry!

Wonderful story!
boidwriter chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Yay! Such a sweet story and a romantic ending.

You had me on pins and needles there with my heart breaking for Betty until Claire came and spoke to Daniel.

I absolutely love passionate Daniel bursting in a kissing her as soon as she opened the door.

Hope you write some more.
Gems x chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
aww that was a really sweet ending, was getting worried for a minute that he really didnt feel the same.

Looking forward to your next fic :)
max chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Omg!wow I mean wow!its the kind of ending u would expect from the tv show damn plz plz plz write more chapters I want to know what happens thank u
West Bev.'s Sweethearts chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Oh gosh, this chapter was heartbreaking! Poor Betty, she must be feeling so crushed right about now. Although, for a woman who took months to straighten out her feelings, she certainly isn't giving Daniel much time process his own. But I'm sure right now the idea of seeing Daniel everyday is unbearable. This was a really well written, emotional chapter and I cannot wait to see how you conclude this story! Please tell me there'll be more to follow?

Cheers :)
marielgm22 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
I'm gonna have a heart-attack! Danm Trista!

Please, update as soon as possible, I beg you!

Great chapter!
Owl Emporium chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Ooh, AU plot twist! Great job so far, I'm loving it. (:
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
aaggggghhhhh these updates are NOT coming soon enuff,,,! . *dying animal look/noise* lol srry. had to be done to show you the intensity of how unsoon they were coming...jkjkjkjk !(x