Reviews for Ironic
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooo. Life is so cruel :(
ALLMYFEELS chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
i hATE YOU I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS A DEATH FIC OH MY GOD I'M CRYING SO HARD OH MY GOD WHHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEE
Anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Brilliant angst, too bad there were no dying last words though.
iloveshizaya chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
You could warned that this was Death of OC. It's a good story but whyyyyyyyyyyyy? ;; 3 ;;
Exxal chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Loved this story, and loved the message at the end! I always end up forgetting people or things in my stories, and then I make up excuses later, but the fact was that they just weren't important for what I was writing. Glad I'm not the only one!

Nicely done! \(u)/
SugarPawz24 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
D: Oh noes, the ANGST! :/

It almost made me cry /:

This was a pretty good ficlet [:
Apple Doodle chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Gotta love the angst :)
Arinnya chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I really liked the story. Can't say anything to the grammar though (not my language :D)

ah and the most important point... there is no Yaoi content in it. Yaoi is sex between 2 guys and nothing else.
HelloMyFallen chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wwwwelll, it's not a bad story, of what I read of it; though it's a bit boring (that's what always happens). But y'know, you start small. :3

Anyways. Your grammar. It's terrible. I couldn't read it all. I think I got about 1/3 of the way through, and gave up. For starters, after you write something, go back a bit later (as in enough time for you to notice things) and re-read it. Thoroughly. Fix any mistakes.

Punctuation: There are spaces between words and commas. Example: word, word.

There is a space after a quotation. Example: "Word." Word / "Word," words.

If you aren't going to put any effort into editing your work, you need to send it to a Beta.

If you're too lazy to do that, stop writing.

Simple.

I hope I helped, and I'm sorry if it got harsh towards the end, but you need to hear it. -

-Fallen
mikyzachibiakuma chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Apart from your grammar here and there, it's a really good angst
xjneko chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
you made me cry...T.T... But...THIS WAS AWSOMENESSSS!XD i feel bad for shizu-chan though T.T
AsikIkisa chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I

feel

the ANGST

here.

But It would be even better if you didn't forget to,put,space,between,the,word, and the comma character.

But you are making progess even on that :P

(Willstalkyourficsforever LOL xD)
anon azure chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
SO ANGSTY YOU MADE ME CRY~! BUT IT WAS AWESOME~!
SpookyMarshmallow chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Holy crap, my friend... I was so exicted to read this after seeing the draft on your laptop, and now... now I'm just... ANGST.