Reviews for Mages, Shinigami and Ninjas! Oh my!
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Great work! This is a very good update like always! Keep up the great work!
Joker-ZX chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
does Rukia have her Bankai here or not?
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Good work as always! I don't care how often you update this story, your updates for your fics of the months are always worth the wait. Great job as always!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
where's chapter 4?
DaughterofDemeter123 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Will this be updated soon? I'd really like to read about the ninja aspect of this story. _
carlos13 chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
god job
Darker Charon chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
I'm not sure if I should feel bad for Rukia or be glad for her that Taniguchi rated her a D.

I was able to get the gist of what Rukia's powers are and her purpose in this chapter and I am thankful I don't have to really know a lot about Bleach to get into her character. (I don't watch shonen fighting shows, they just don't appeal to me)

The SOS-dan being officially recognized is something I haven't read in fanfics and makes for an interesting divergence when and if you get around to novel 8's time.

And it would be very interesting to see if you have Negi, Rukia and Naruto(?) join in on the island murder mystery or the cicada hunt and all the other stuff that Haruhi has the gang doing over and over for 596 years(Poor Yuki).
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Nice work!
Majin Hentai X chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
So you're bringing Naruto into this now.

Let me guess this is going be Naruto pre-sage training, I'm also assuming that you will use the hidden continent explanation.
Aqua-Girl555 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
i was lolingthe entire time reading this. My sister got anoyed. *Sheapish leagh*. I love where this is going so far. And is the ninja Naruto? I think it is.
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Good work as always!
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Nice start!
Aqua-Girl555 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
lol this story is funny XD, one again, Emma, you've managed to get me hooked on yet another of your fabulous storys. How do you do it?
Darker Charon chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Woo Boy, Negi has no idea what he's in for. Somehow I can an Imouto/Negi pairing though since they're the same age(I think). I also think Negi will find Haruhi more challenging than Asuna or Evangeline.

I don't follow Bleach or Naruto so I may have problems with that, but I am interested in seeing where this goes and I tend to like your Haruhi stories.

Liked the Hogwarts reference, well played there Emma.