Reviews for A Protector Has No Regrets
FarewellNow chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow! I really like this!

I think Sephiroth and Cissnei make quite a unique couple! It's too bad that there aren't more stories for them. :( Maybe I can come up with something. If I can ever get myself to write and actually focus on it. My mind has been into one too many things as of late! XD

Anyway, great job on writing this! :)
FeatheredFiend chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
"My friends call me Cissnei, you should too, General."

I like that line, I don't know why. I think it has to do with the emotions behind it. Overall, I enjoyed this and would like to see more from this particular pairing.
yourtaintedsacrifice chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a big fan of this pairing, but this happened to grab my attention through the title so I checked it out. I witnessed very little to no grammar or spelling errors, which pleased more then anything. Not to mention, I like the way you played with the weapon idea, I always thought that this would be the way into Sephiroth's heart, just talk about that giant sword (or is a katana?) that he calls his weapon.

It has to be one of the cutest darn things I've ever read. I liked how you used her codename in throughout, until the very end where Cissnei shows a bit of a friendship vibe and asks him to call her "Cissnei". Very sweet.

However, the ending seemed to be a bit of a dragged out thing. I don't know why but I just got that feeling from it.

All in all, I liked it for the most part.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Thank you so much! This was freaking awesome
SephirothxAerith chapter 1 . 1/10/2011