Reviews for Awkward Questions with the Borgia
Ezio-FMAssassin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh wow! This is hilarious! Why didn't I read this sooner!
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
It not only broke the fourth wall, it BREACHED the fourth wall, IMPLODED the fifth, INCINERATED the sixth, and, finally came CRASHING through the seventh wall and hit a poor, helpless archer in the back, knocking him over the side of a roof like a domino...I love this fic SO much right now...
Lady Of Embers chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
This is just...so much funny it's incredible.
Jadeah chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I like the end, that was funny.
AssassinZ7 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
A well written piece of Assassins Creed fiction that any fan of

the games will enjoy. The thoughts of the characters are realistic

and deep in detail. One of my favorite pieces of fiction from this series.
Counterkill chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Haaaa! I love this! You just made my day, dude. XD What a creative idea-to write from the perspective of the guards. I've always been curious as to how their brains work. ;D Keep up the great work!
ani-cat-candy chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
roflmao!

this is great! Really made my day

*sends huggles and anti-writers block cookies*

(_)

Keep up the good work!
A Beautiful Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
You never quite realize how many guards Ezio's killed until you look at something like this... Got me thinking..

ANYWAY. Love the story, great idea and it has awesome flow _
person chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I hope this is multi-chaptered. This is hilarious, I love the way you write, the short crisp sentences keep the choppy flow. It adds to the humor. I hope you write more to this
TurtleFeathers chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
LoL.
ariela ey ey chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
LOL. Poor soldiers. I mean, how can you explain dead archers falling on a regular basis? It's a miracle they don't get hit (but in my case, they do. I aim for them. :D). I thought the captain would be more mad, but it was delivered very well.

Man, you really don't think about how much people Ezio's killed until you look at it from a low ranking enemy's point of view. Great job.