Reviews for Dance in Public
just perfect
IConcurVehemently chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was beautiful.
CileSuns92 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
That was so sweet. Perfect one shot to fill in what was missing. I really liked it...
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I loved this. Thanks for posting it.

Brandy
Mona chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
OMG that was the cutest thing ever soo emotional thnxz soo much your an awesome fanfic writer :)
merderlvr7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
this was the most adorable thing I've ever read! Love it! (:
Claire chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wow, i Just love you fics, the always fill in the missing gaps we all crave. I hope you write one after every episode! Keep up the good job!
S.Woods chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
LOVED IT, it was so sweet. I really can't wait for them to have a baby, and I think you're right about this episode, it was extremely good, best of this season, along with ep 10, for me (Cristina crying with the fish was awesome). I hope you'll keep writing, you're great at it!
Juni chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
It's true that when a couple are trying to make a baby sometimes they only think about reproducing. I love how close and in love you portrayed them! Great one-shot.
McDreamy's Post-It Wife chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
What a wonderful story! I agree 7x11 was a fantastic episode and you did a great job continuing it.
stilllovesgreys chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That was really well written!
hotarunoko chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I loved it, really did. We'll never get to see such a conversation between them, so thanks for taking care of that. :) can't wait for more stories.
McMerDer chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That was just amazing!
Danielle chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
that was way cute...I always love reading your stories
kate chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I really enjoyed this. It flowed really nicely - a pleasure to read.