Reviews for Rogue
Byanka-Lautner chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hello Kayla!

You may not remember me but we've talked via email. , The Brazilian, remember?

So, today I decided to just pass the new in your fic, the continuation of the others I loved

Anyway, I'll try to read the google translator! This week I'll post more comments yet!

Bianca Days

DrChristineJ chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Another amazing story. I really hope you're continuing to write, and I'm looking forward to another chapter.
Horizon Gus Watson chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hello! I wanted to tell you that your stories are epic. I know I should have probably review the previous two parts, but I though it would be better this way. I cried, laughed and yelled along with Jasper and Alice. I had a great time reading these great stories, and now I am moving forward. Great job you have here. It is really awesome. :D
sarlovesoccer chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
SOOOOOOOOO sorry it took so long to review, life has been INSANE. But, I really liked this chapter; and for some reason I really liked Rosalie in this (?). However- why are some of the sentences missing spaces? Am I missing something?
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Kayla: this was great. I loved how Jasper had a real crisis of conscience & good won out!

Neat bit of history you threw in also. Well done. Will look forward to the next chapter when you get it to us. Thanks!

Hyvanna chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
I love fight scenes and to rip someone apart from the croch wow can't get better then that ;)*snicker* I'm glad Jasper confronted Maria so he can get some of the peace that she took from him with her lies. Poor Emmett just wants a good tear-um-up fight sooooo bad. Two Thumbs-N-Two Big Toes Up!
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
ah, so that is how they got rid of Maria, well at least out of the area and their life. Tense. Close call but Jasper realized consequence soon enough. Radio size and man on moon - nice touch. We still don't have that flying car. Good chapter.
Starnani21 chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
This chapter had a nice and fulfilling ending. I'm glad Jasper chose the Cullens over his past life. It was interesting to see just how far Maria was willing to go in order to get Jasper back.

I've never given much time to thinking about just how much changing Jasper has done to become the tactician, quiet, loving brother that Meyer introduced us to. It's one thing to know, it's completely different to see it.

This was the ultimate test for Jasper. It may not be easy for him to stick to the vegetarian diet, but he is dedicated.

They do get points for trying.
Pearl717 chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
What a great read after a really long week! Interesting end to all that strategy, glad to see Jasper find some peace, even if I agree with Emmett and wished she was maimed a little. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Starnani21 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
So far, a running issue you seem to keep mentioning is "what it means to be human."

It is so easy for me to spout off all the things that annoy me, confuse me, and that just down-right pisses me off. It's always hard to appreciate the fact that I am able to actually experience those things.

More often than not, I just hate 'feeling.' Having experienced a few nervous-breakdowns and panic attacks, afterward, I always wished I could feel the things that I felt.

The Cullens have an odd appreciation and desire for feeling those human feelings. It's something that has always fascinated me with books, television, and movies- that sense of a looking-glass. To sympathize without the personal consequence. Isn't that what the Cullens live with everyday? Surrounded by human lives and personalities and, while fully understanding them, never really able to connect with them?

The Cullens lead hard lives, trying to straddle the line of monster and human. I say 'monster' instead of vampire because the theme runs too deep to be pigeon-held by one categorization of inhumane/dark being.

Hmmm... I may be thinking about this too hard. But, I feel kind of sad right now.
Starnani21 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Well, hello, Lady!

It has been such a very long time since I've read your words and written back to you.

I must apologize for the lapse in time. Life is just never-ending craziness for me, it seems.

This chapter... I didn't know what to expect of "Rogue." I wasn't sure what more you could give us about Alice and Jasper... but, I guess I tend to think too small (laughs). You have wow-ed me as you have always done before.

Let me get through the next couple of chapters, I think you'll have me feeling things that will take a while to process. Reading your work is like a session with a therapist sometimes. I think it's something that I really need right now, anyway.

Thank you for your beautiful words.
lovepath chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Love love love this chapter - what a nice return to action! What a great way to dovetail with what little we know of Maria and this conflict from SM! So many tiny little details for plot points, "realism," and humor. I can't believe where this story arc has gone in only 5 chapters, it's been such a rollercoaster ride! Eagerly anticipating Chapter 6!
aprilday3 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Great job on this chapter! It was really great how Jasper could see through Maria and forgive her. Why were his eyes gold in the end of the chapter though? Don't they turn red when vampires kill humans? It has been awhile since I read the books though. lol Looking forward to seeing how this story will turn out. Any chance the red truck mentioned in an earlier chapter will reappear? :)
Lord Knightsky chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Awesome new chapter! I really enjoyed this new chapter, finally some action and Esme getting her first kill. I am sure that would Esme need to fight she would be quite dangerous ;-) no one messes with momma bear as you put it ;-) Please keep on updating Rogue if you find the time. I cant wait to see what you will do for the future when the Cullens meet Bella... Great story!
Jesse DaClean chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
i just love how everything that's happened in the story could have actually happened! ur fact-checking!
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »