Reviews for Written in the Stars 2
Buddy5647 chapter 15 . 6/24
Okay, I knew you had all threads in hand, just got anxious, you know? Great job, gonna read #3 now, any others or related stories?
Mirage chapter 14 . 4/30
happy Dance to ch14...he did say the right things, and did the right Thing...i hope he stays to it...and that Gibbs really learns to open his eyes, and brings Jenny sheperd nd as hard as it sounds maybe even Abby in front of a higher up to get them under control and in case of Jenny away from any Job that has autority over People! she i dangerous ...
Mirage chapter 5 . 4/28
ahhh yes, what a good Boy Tim is, he did great with the Transfer, stupid Abby she really Needs a Dressing down, and to be put in place again, she is only a forensic lab rat nothing more...and not the Boss of ncis...bitch...she Needs to get a Boss and other coworker in the lab again, i mean they only get more thane one case trough when she is away and the full Team is there in he forencic after her shift...
and gibbs really Needs some more bitch slapps and some more eye opener...so that they atleast Show Tim that they care for him and help him get started in his new Job...atleast i hope he gets away from Jenny shepperd the other selfish bitch of ncis after abby...
he deserves happiness and his family

love this Story...ist so interesting, you cant wait to read next chapters and it bring the blood to flow from Anger and the wish to bitch slap some mean bitches

atleast Tony and ziva seem to care!
mobulis chapter 15 . 4/20
All those who rag on NCIS are obviously completely ignoring all the char development since then.
If you have to character bash to make your story work... you are a bad writer.

Yeah, I know you're aiming for the lowest common denominator and aren't interested in the actual characters in either series (your Tim is an insult to the actor, as is the travesty that you did of O'Neill)... but still. This is just plain immature whining.
smiles2go chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
I enjoyed this very much
tnbutterfly chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
I love this story line. Many times Tim has not been treated right, esp by Abby. For that reason I won't watch the dog episode. Tim is a great character. Thank you for setting things right.
ananova chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
Great story, once I ignored the various plot holes. Not pointing them out to be mean, I think you had some really great ideas and I definitely liked the story. Just trying to help you become a better writer. Thanks for writing and sharing this, I enjoyed reading it.
ananova chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
Alright, how did Gibbs get to Colorado so fast? That's almost half the country away. While I'm enjoying the story I do have to point out that there are holes in the plot. I've decided that I'm just going to ignore all of these holes for now in order to enjoy the story, which I still think is really good. Thanks for sharing it.
ananova chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
While this seems like an interesting story, I'm confused on a couple of points. I read your author's note and understand wanting to keep certain characters around but it messes with your continuity since you had Jack as a General in the previous story. That's something you might want to address at some point. The other thing is why is Tim at the mountain? Even if he is in the know about the SGC, that doesn't mean he would be let in at the drop of a hat. Besides, Jack has a house so why wouldn't he bring him there to spend time instead of to the base? I get that's convenient to have him on base so that Janet can quickly treat him and all, but it still doesn't make much sense.

Still, this seems like an interesting story so I'm going to stick with it. And no, I didn't like the way Abby acted in that episode at all.
LPeck chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Wasn't expecting to love these crossovers but I do, they clearly show that SG1 had great relationships and NCIS have some that are sometimes cruel and demining.
Writingperson chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
err, how did ducky know kelly? she died before gibbs came to NCIS and before NCIS ducky was in the british military
Andreinne chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
I liked your story. And I have to admit, the only place where I seem to find people who dislike Abby as much as I do seems to be in the fanfiction world. hahaha. In RL, everyone's shocked when I tell them I hate Abby. P
Alkcalien chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Interesting concept! I didn't start watching SG-1 till season 9, but I can see Tim fitting in with the group. I see there's a WIS 3, so I have some more to look forward to.
KaiShadower chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Who did like Abby's treatment toward Tim in dog tags. By the way nice to know that there are some people who care about Tim such as Jack