Reviews for Rebound
RLBB chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was great! They were both so in character and I could see this scene playing out just like this! Awesome job :)
recoilandgrace chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
oh, goodness. If this had happened, I would have DIED. :3
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Excellent! I had been waiting for a fix based on that scene!
Cath Cuddy chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Awesome! xD It would've been really nice if that had happened xD You should write more ;)
ancientesha chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
*doctorwho grin* he he :D

i'm so glad you took up on that scene!

i'll be grinning for at least 10 minutes, that's for sure.
ScullyBones chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Lovely ficlet! I really wouldn't have minded if the scene had gone that way on the show! ;)
joiedevivre2011 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh I just got a little giddy. Yippee! :) Maybe the writers of the show are actually taking their relationship somewhere now...last night's 2 episodes were definitely a little flirty. :)
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love how you took those lines and went with it. I read recently that Tim Roth said that he hoped they would start to get them closer together again. Maybe next summer if we are lucky since this season is just about over.
SinVeritas chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
AHHHH...I literally stopped breathing during this scene...I liked ur story and Really wish this is wht they did.
Undomiel753 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
very cute!
gidget89 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I wish this had happened. *sigh* It was still pretty steller on the show though :)
martini crazy chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Haha i wish..well at least we know that cal knows that she finds him how long do you think we'll have to w8 before something sexy happens? Hihi :p
CommonFlower chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh heck yes! I wish it had been like that!

Will there be more?
Maja16 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
OMG! I sooo wish this is what had happened in the episode!

I LOVE it! It's not like some of the stories with them ... if you know what I mean this one flows so smoothly and is not forced at all! :) geeeee I so wish this was part of the actual epi! :D

I know ... I'll shut up i just got so hyper and excited after reading this piece of yours! TOTALLY LOVE IT!

Thanks for making my day! :)