Reviews for Buyer's Remorse
Yuu3 chapter 9 . 3/6
Creepy...I don't like it...but I can't deny that it's good. Very good. Damn it...
oakleaf chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Wow. Gripping. I had my suspects and they turned put to be completely wrong. You've crafted the story superbly, and the reveal is surprising and because of their identities, still leaves the mystery of their motivations. The ending scenes are beautiful. I especially loved the room cleaning.
Amazing story, well done.
Fading to Black chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
...I really don't understand the title of this piece and how it fits in. On the other hand, for all the darkness and other messed up shit here, it's well done. Eeergh. It feels weird writing that considering what it's about, but the reactions are well done, and the explanation was good, if a bit creepy.
Love Psycho chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Wow...this is...wow. I've never seen a fic like this before. But...it was damn awesome!

Creepy at times, but that chapter from Isane took the cake - no one likes being alone. But it's Lisa...that scares me.

I have read a fic where Lisa's the big bad though.

-hands over platter- Magic pie for you!
K. A. Raith chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
This fic is... deliciously disturbing. Gives me cold shiver, especially when the culprits are finally revealed.
Mesonoxian chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Very amazing fic!
Safiiri chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
I was totally shocked at who it was :) Great story!
BeyondMyReach chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
Reading this fanfic was an interesting experience. It was well written and as you said, the culprits were unknown until you reveled them. The plot was something new and it was good.

Please write more.
Lunar Iris chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Not sure that I expected another chapter. This was just as disturbing as the rest. And, this was a great fic: dark, creepy, and disconcertingly uncomfortable-but still amazing. I think it's your writing style that's so compelling. A morbid part of me wanted to know the names that were on the list, but the more squeamish part of me is glad that you didn't go there.

Oh, and...good for Shinji. Poor guy. Poor everyone.

Another part of me was wondering...exactly how close now are the victims/friends who have bonded together...but nevermind that _
Caitriona695 chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
This was a shocking and well written piece. I never once suspected either of them. I though Hinamori (at least until Juushiro's) but I never thought Isane. But then when it came out, I could see the ocnnection.

Nicely Done!
Hatsuharu Miku chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
I actually read the whole thing with out reviewing. I feel so bad. Not just for you but for the victims and would be victims. Really sad how you can trust someone and then have it blow up in your face. I like this, because it deals with real life. Hope you make another kind of fiction like this. Or close to life learned lessons fictions.
BeTrueToThyself chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
Wow, it's over. Hm, bittersweet.

Well-written, as always. _ Love all your work.
ancientlybroken chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
Sad it's over, but this last chapter was amazing.

I've had the Shinji part in my head ALL DAY and it just won't leave, I'm haunted by it. Freaky.

It's the line 'famililar people. People... you shouldn't fuck with in a million years.' That's the part that just gave me goosebumps. What sort of story would this have been if these 4 had been victims?

What else is there to say?

Bravo!

I think that sums it up nicely.
BeTrueToThyself chapter 8 . 4/17/2011