Reviews for Peeta Mellark's Very Awkward Stag Party
tlyxor1 chapter 1 . 3/23
Lols. Enjoyed very much. A companion piece could be entertaining. Thanks for writing. -t.
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
lol Awwww poor Peeta. He's too sweet for that crowd
Ironicduck chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I really enjoyed that - I thought you captured Peeta's awkwardness very well and the way Finnick in particular behaved was very true to the book. I also found parts quite funny and thought it was very clever how you alluded to things with out it getting over the top. Very good :D
J-bird chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is amazing! People rarely write funny stuff for THG, but this fits the bill. Cute, very cute, and glad to see everyone getting along. I love the tributes together, very nice.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Priceless, truly priceless...

As a grad student, doesn't the wasted cake make you sad?
LikeACheshireCat chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Very funny, I was laughing out loud! :)

Finnick in the cake made my day
Louise chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
DO A GIRLS ONE! I can imagine all the fun times Johanna and Katniss would have getting drunk off their faces. :)
Captain.Daisy.Adrianna.Grey chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
XD awesome! Finnick jumping out of a cake... XD i would pay money to see that actually happen!
MuseGirltheauthor chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
R.I.P. Peeta's innocence. I loved this.
sw777 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
You need to make another one about what katniss and the ladies did!
Aqua Stranger chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow, just wow. Forget day, this made my life! What did Katniss and the girls do?
Gagagamer101 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was flipping hilarious!
Witchy Pixie chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Ahahahahaha poooor Peeta. Poor innocent (well not anymore) Peeta.
Sgt. Sporky chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Nice job. I could see Chaff and Lord Urthblood (you probably don't know the latter, so he's an anthropomorphic badger missing one paw) doing a 'high stump'.

If it were me when Finnick burst out of the cake, I would have picked up a piece and thrown it at him.

Did you do Katniss' side of this night? I must see!
Alactricity chapter 1 . 3/17/2011