Reviews for The Bachelor
N and S and F chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
...any continuation? I'm craving for World/England, and I want to read more... D:
PM me, if you may?
Galad Estel chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Ah, very interesting. I was wondering if someone had written a fic like this, will you write more? I'm surprised and glad that Netherlands is here, quite nice. I am not sure how England and Sweden would mesh though. :) Will you have Japan as well? And perhaps Canada?

I loved the role you gave Hungary. She's always a fun character.
Nispedana chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Tehehehehee. You made England even more lovable. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
This is a really funny story! I'm seething in excitement waiting for the other men to be announced, and hope you update soon!
puy chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Whilst this story does seem nice and I hope you continue soon o_O...you're not going to be posting another chapter for three more months or so (i guess?)

Well, whatever, I liked this chappy :).
Forgotten Cross chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
This story is GREAT! Awesome idea ;)

I love Sweden's thoughts xDD

And the "bloody frog's" too :)

I've noticed that not many people writes the two question/exclamation marks (¡! / ¿?) when they write in Spanish... I guess it's the translator's fault... :S

"¡Hola amigo! ¿Habla usted Español?"
Arialies chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
vnaeirnvaihval! THAT WAS JUST FREAKING AWESOME! I'M ALREADY BOILING WITH EXCITEMENT! i'm hooked! i need mooooarrrr! Hungary's freaking hilarious! D love the plot! UPADTE SOOOOONNNNN! MORE POWER TO YOU AND THIS FANFIC!
Aly208 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
OH. MY. GOD. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE COME UP WITH THIS SOONER? This is absolutely fabulous! I love it!

I wasn't surprised when Hungary would be the host; it's just so fitting for her.

Hehehe, making Arthur all flustered is fun, isn't it? But lucky Arthur, twenty five men competing for his love. . .

I can't wait for the next chapter when Arthur meets the contestants! Eagerly anticipating the next chapter!

~Aly208
avarion chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
ahahahahahahahaaaa this is pretty hilarious

I like :)
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awesome story! Really, I love it XD Your writing style is great, and I like the idea~ But what is Bachelor exactly? Ive never heard of it before...

Hey, I like your sister :D

25 men? Isnt that a bit much? :D

:D I hope it will end with... umm... GermanyUK~ Is that cracky enough? (Its also one of my favourite pairings~) Or RussiaUK :D

But you HAVE to put Cuba or Australia in it! :D Pleeeease~

I hope you will continue soon~
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
amusing! well, i certainly wasn't expecting a fic like this to pop out xD...

crack ftw. imagine...spainuk...is that crack?

hope you continue!
KingCrabShipping chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh my god, I have been waiting for someone to write a fanfic like this for like forever :D

It's only the first chapter, and already I can't wait for the next one :D I'm definitely going to stick with this, and I hope you update soon! :D

~OWR
Ducky555999 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Aah, I hate this show but love this idea~ can't wait until he meets them!
VegetarianPercussionist chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is gonna be awesome~! Your brilliant for thinking this up, I can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Good luck to Arthur~ XD
BackyardMilitia chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I really like this story so far. It's very original and I'd never expect anyone to connect Hetalia with the Bachelor. It just works out perfectly in the end, yeah? I look forward to your next update!