Reviews for Heavy Wizardry
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
You know, many of the words from The Jargon File could really be spells ;-)
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I like your interpretation of Al.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Reminds me of me at sixteen :D

How I love your Albus Severus. However, Quad core processors would probably be obsolete by the time Albus turns sixteen. After all, he'd be eleven in 2017...Perhaps a state of the art DNA processor based computer with parallel processing powers to rival a supercomputer *wets self with excitement*
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
this was fun
jn.v13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
hahahahahaha loved it!

"a WHAT party?"
cheygrl94 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was absolutely adorable! I loved the way you've painted the family. Can't wait to see what else you've written. :D

-chey
icansoar chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was very funny!
cumulusnimbus chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Ooh, I like your story! It's funny in an unusual way! Ahahaha. I like the ending, too. Funny and natural!~:D Younger siblings indeed could easily be influenced by their older siblings. Especially if the older sibling was so absorbed and enthusiast like Albus!
Neeecole66 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
LOLOLLOL a little Arthur weasly in the making!
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I've read this before?
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh that was...that was adorably hilarious. Al is a geek, he's a Slytherin and...well he seems pretty awesome. I mean, he's smart and studious so he takes after his grandmother and his uncle (Percy). And then Lily wants a computer too so does this mean that all the Potter children are Geeks apart from James? LoL
SuddenPsychosis chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
lol. Albus Severus being brilliant, Harry being bewildered and the last part where Lily asks if she could get a computer! This is delightfully funny and I could see this actually happening. :)