Reviews for The Change
I hate this book it's soo bad
Nevin chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
Please make another chapter please
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
I've really liked reading this. It's a very sweet and fluffy story despite the brief darker moments.
GlambertMatt chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
Awww I am finished. Definitely love the Charlie and Harry action in this one. I think they are adorable. And I love Draco so I am glad everything went okay with him in the end as well. Same as Bill and Snape - they ended up being a bit cute.

Well done.

GlambertMatt chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
Not really a fan of MPreg as a general rule, but since it is the HP world basically anything can be possible. And I really wanted to read a Harry and Charlie story since so few exist on here. Haha.

Loving it. sad it is almost at an end.

GlambertMatt chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
Haha that was great. McGonagall. I love her in this story. As well as Sirius and Lupin's over protectiveness of Harry. It is adorable. I don't think Fudge would need permission from Sirius to speak with Harry since it is well established already Harry is of age. But whatever, something could still happen later.

Loved the ending of this chapter by the way. The I love you moment was adorable.

Don't even know if you will get these reviews since the story is so old lol oh well ...

GlambertMatt chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
I didn't know how I would feel about Bill and Snape. But I am actually warming to the idea. I am interested to see where things go with them.

McGonagall makes me laugh as well. The way she is in this story is hilarious. Well done.

GlambertMatt chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
I love Harry and Charlie stories, we need more of them. I just started reading this yesterday but wanted to stop in and say that so far I am loving it. I like that there is a lot going on and back story and such.

Loved this chapter. A very well written scene. Not many people remember to add in the fact that it actually hurts ... a lot ... the first time. For at least 10 minutes anyway. I remember it well lol ... so well done. Showed the virignal side of sex but was still hot.

I wouldn't mind me some Charlie. Haha.

Nico Riddle chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
WOW I was shocked to see that you have named your snake in Hungarian, it was refreshing. I am from Hungary as well :D (it's actually spelled as "Kígyó")
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 23 . 10/28/2014
I think this one would be great if it had a sequel to it
forestreject chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
Did they ever solve the ward problem?
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 23 . 9/10/2014
I love it.
cutenerdypanda1224 chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
LOVE IT! so plz plz plz UPDATE! with a cherry on top:3
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Harry might just be able to teach Charlie Parseltongue at this rate. I wonder if it would work with dragons, since they're reptiles as well?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Thank you for that last line, I'll bet half the readers saw that and chuckled. But sometimes people need to fall.