Reviews for The Change
SlupinLove chapter 19 . 1/28/2011
I will never ever in a bajillion years understand ACCIDENTAL mpreg. It makes no sense to me whatsoever. However, if there were a good way to do it- this would definitely be it. :)
SlupinLove chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
It's been so awesome I haven't wanted to stop- but..

It's actually Billius not William. (or Billus I forget)

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU FOR INCLUDING SIRIUS. AND LUPIN. AND A VERY GAY GEORGE.
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 1/26/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
FRK921 chapter 19 . 1/25/2011
awww...how sweet.
momocolady chapter 19 . 1/24/2011
good chapter
happybunny688 chapter 19 . 1/23/2011
loving this!
V. L. Crawford chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Great chapter. I could see Sirius punching him. Update fast please.
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
AWWWWWW I LOVED IT!
kentrek1 chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
oh yes a little potter on the way, hopefully this will be the start of a big loving family for harry and charlie. i can't wait to read how the weasley react to the news that harry is carrying his and charlie baby. maybe this could heal the family ie bring percy back. after all it is not everyday that your brother tell you he will have a little baby in 9 months.
xDarklightx chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
I really like it. I can't wait to read more. Update as soon as you can.
blood wolfe 92 chapter 18 . 1/21/2011
You should have a scene where he does that!
momocolady chapter 18 . 1/21/2011
good chapter
kentrek1 chapter 18 . 1/21/2011
oh do i hear wedding bells for both harry and charlie as well as bill and severus. good to them both, well bill will not be able to hide his relationship anymore. so soon the rest of the weasley will find out, but please don't make sirius give harry or charlie the talk. and make sure that snape doesn't change too much. i would love it if naricissa and draco was present to support snape and a portait of james and lily was found so there could see their little boy get married. oh and please give sirius some1
V. L. Crawford chapter 18 . 1/20/2011
This is great. Kingsley minster and Charlie loving Harry. Please update fast.
xDarklightx chapter 18 . 1/20/2011
I really like it. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »