Reviews for The Change
wolfj chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Nice chapter I like the way you got rid of Draco.
blood wolfe 92 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
Whoa. Didn't see that coming. UPDATE SOON!
xDarklightx chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
I love it. I can't wait to read more. Update as soon as you can.
AyndeRod chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
The ending of this chapter made me think... I would totally put money on Molly putting (or inventing!) a chastity spell for Ginny. Probably from first year. "I do not want my daughter taken advantage of or raped or... or... turning into a Hussy!" ZAP
hulagal13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
great story
wolfj chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
Great chapter I like how your putting Bill and Severus together.
Gika Black chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
Hi! this is a really good story!

I think Charlie and Harry can be so... perfect together!

And this last chapter, with Severus thinking about when and how he'll give in to Bill... really good!

Both Bill and Sev deserve a happy ending...

so... when comes the next chapter?
marksmom chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Not sure yet...that may be for a different story. Working on several different ones, all at the same time. Fred/Harry, Bill/Harry, another Charlie/Harry. Guess which one is my favourite pairing?
CHSgrl09 chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
yay! So, who are you gonna pair up with George?
wolfj chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
Great story can't wait for more.
marksmom chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
Oh I will be updating...soon! Going to have more of the Draco thingie and at least one chapter of Snape's POV from the first day (condensed, of course). Bear with me...still writing :)
janet1982 chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
great story)

please update
JtheChosen1 chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
Wow very nice work here, I love the plot so far! I wonder though, what Draco has been up to since his indecent proposal in the Great Hall? And what of the Ministry, surely they'll want to sink their talons into Harry? Lol, I picture Umbridge coming in and demanding Harry, but being magically whip lashed off the grounds!

Great work, keep it up!
bbdragon chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
I was about to give up and find something else to do when I found your story. Thank goodness I found it. It's a great story and I can't wait for the rest. Keep up the great work.
wolfj chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
wonderful story can't wait to read more.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »