Reviews for The Change
Loved it!
goodguy4u282008 chapter 23 . 6/6/2011
awesome story
Haunt of twilight chapter 23 . 5/17/2011
I didn't want it to end! I love this story! It is awesome. I love that nothing super horrible happened. I adore this pairing!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
Love!
Lady Babette chapter 23 . 5/8/2011
I loved this. You put just enough trama and drama in her to really make a person appreciate the little things. Harry was amazing in this. He was hurt and disappointed and abused, but never broken. Through everything he really was quite strong. Charlie was a perfect fit for Harry. He willing lent the young man any strength he needed. He comforted him and protected him without changing Harry. I loved the side story of Bill and Snape. I thought for a long time that Snape redemed himself and hated that he never got the chance at a peaceful or happy life. So very many willing died to protect and save Harry and the Wizarding World, I love that so many fan fic writers rewrite their stories and many give them the happily ever afters they deserve. I really enjoy writers like you that don't make it easy and make many of them earn the HEAs. Just because the war ended doesn't automatically make the world perfect. I also liked that you had Ron and Harry share Head Boy and Quidditch Captin. I think that did a lot for Ron. Made him feel important too. I like that Draco was punished and redemed. You never make things easy and I love that. I love that you made George, Bill, and Charlie attracted to Harry. It was good for him to the knowledge that he was atractive, not just to Charlie, but others as well. I love the bet between Molly and Aurthor. I love how accepting Ron was of Bill's choice.I loved that you used Fudge and still took him down. Making Harry the most powerful Wizard ever seemed right somehow even though I had never thought about that happening with him. I love that he's going to be a teacher instead of a Auror. I throughly enjoyed this. Bill and Harry preggers at the same time was priceless. Molly must be in heaven. I like that you had Percy be the lost Weasley. I always thought it should have been him. And saving Ron really redemed him. I'll problebly think of at least anyther dozen things I loved after I post this. I love when Sirius and Remus are alive and together. Love it. Just thank you so much for sharing this story. I am so going to read more of your work. I was so into this story I haven't even worked on my stories. Your an awesome writer. You are so getting added to my favorites. Again thank you for sharing. I just loved this story so much.
Lady Babette chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
I'm really liking this. I think you're making me a fan. I love that Harry is becoming more powerful. Throwing Bill and George into the mix is going to be fun.
ketsuekilover chapter 23 . 4/28/2011
Is it over? It's very good even if it is.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 23 . 4/20/2011
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep wirting this story and update soon.
Shlebs18 chapter 23 . 4/15/2011
This story is funny and cute. I think Harry cried too much and that snake kind of got lost in the story but other than that this story was good. I couldn't stop laughing when they found out Bill was pregnant! Hilarious! Good job.
Kimi Lowe chapter 23 . 4/9/2011
Love the story.. It was awesome..
PikuPow chapter 23 . 4/6/2011
its so cute an i lovee the pairings
Evci chapter 23 . 4/5/2011
Loved it ! your an amazeing writer !
Sheri Contrary chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Why is Snape being so nice? Very strange!
Sheri Contrary chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Okay. Confused. I was assuming this was a 2nd seventh-year for them...because they'd not been able to attend the 1st, due to the battle. Is that wrong? The reason I'm asking is because Harry would already be 18 if it was a 2nd, but you say he's not yet 18 (his birthday is in the summer). So...if Harry's only 17, and this is his 1st seventh-year, then...when did he kill Voldemort? During sixth-year?

"Now, off to bed with you. Oh, the password is 'Oddment'." *~*~*~* Hehe. I actually have my HPatSS book open to the page where Dumbledore says his "few words" (Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!). *giggle*
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »