Reviews for The Change
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Her eyes lit up. "Does that mean we can go trolling together?" *~*~*~* Hysterical!
InsaneOrange chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
What do you have against Draco..? :S
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 23 . 3/19/2011
this story was totally awesome an i hope you can continue to create just as or even more awesome stories though you could have told us what the babies names would be in this story
puffin chapter 23 . 3/6/2011
I loved this one but the ending was kind left open. But yet it was a going ending. I really like it.

puffin
serenityselena chapter 23 . 3/6/2011
fabulous story ...

love the ending _
MissiYoung chapter 23 . 3/3/2011
blech fudge is an ass, but this fic was awesome and your smut was perfection itself! and i've got to say, this fic had my new favorite quote: 'He hoped she bought some shamelessly high heels to go with the knickers'
Hortensia chapter 23 . 3/3/2011
Lovely story, thank you for writing this for us!
Ttys it'd ku chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
I think this is fantastic. I only have two concerns (I am only on Chapter 3 though)... 1. I wish Harry wasn't wearing mascara! Surely eyeliner (or guyliner) would have sufficed. 2. I think it would be slightly more believable if less Weasleys were sexually attracted to Harry! I do think it's great though.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 23 . 2/24/2011
This story is awesome, I love Harry & Charlie and Bill & Severus together.

I look forward to read your next story.

I hope everything with your emergence works/worked out well for you.
Smurfanator chapter 23 . 2/22/2011
Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this story! It's been a really great time reading it!
kidzannie chapter 23 . 2/19/2011
i love this one . i love a good romance, stait, gay what ever a romance is a romance and this was very good. i'm a mills and boon type of woman, they meet, a little angst, a happy ending, the makings of a good romance. set it in harry potter world perfect. i liked the other parings as well and i loved everyones reation to the new harry, very funny. thank you for a very good read.
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 23 . 2/19/2011
Well done for writing a wonderful story. I look forward to reading your next work of fiction. Thank you
DuckieLuver chapter 23 . 2/19/2011
Yes! I finished! I should probably be embarrased that I finished it all in one day, but, seriously, who needs a life anyway? Holy cow, this was so cute! I was seriously dying when Harry lent Ron the money for the ring, but told him he was going to demand it back. I love when they're friends. THey're so awesome. And holy cow, way to make the Dursleys dark. It was like, the perfect level of evilness that made me want to kill them, but I was okay when they didn't die. Oh, and can I just say that even though Molly planned it, it just totally seemed like the whole double wedding after graduation is just such a guy thing to do? Seriously, if there was a girl in the equation, she would be pissed. Charlie and Sev got lucky. (BTW, I read your author's note, I totally love how you like mpreg because of your own pregnancy. I've never thought about it from that point of view before. I might start reading it). Anyways, loved this story, totally amazing!
Ichi-chan1 chapter 23 . 2/19/2011
awesome chapter lov it
V. L. Crawford chapter 23 . 2/19/2011
I really liked this story. I am not really into slash but if the story is good I don't mind at all. I can't wait to read the rest of the other one.
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »