Reviews for The other world
kitsunelover300 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Name: Lucy Rowan

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Appearance: Blonde hair tied in a long braid that reaches her shoulder blades, Bluish green eyes(teal in otherwords), 4'7", 110 lbs and pale skin

Clothes: a white shirt with the FMA insignia on it, black pants, brown boots with an Edward Elric overcoat.

Digimon: Lopmon and Gatomon

Stages: Conomon-Kokomon-Lopmon-Turuiemon-Antylamon-Cherubimon

Personality: Lucy is rather lively and looks at life as a glass half full. She is bright despite being childish and is rather clever. Lucy can also have a pretty short temper, especially if someone makes fun of anime or disney. She also loves kids, having her "brother", Timmy, in her life.

History: Lucy was an orphan until being adopted by the Rowan family. She now lives a happy life with her father, Eric, her mother, Eleanor or Ellie and younger brother Timmy who is 6 and her partners

Crest: Dreams

Other: She has an obsession with anything anime or disney, as seen by the manga she carries and the way she dresses.
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
It was interesting how you made the protagonists hesitantly say "digiarmour energize!".

Impmon is surprisingly knowledgeable.

"let's just get out of here before Grumpy wakes up."- That or Flamedramon returns to his Veemon form.

Woo! Agumon! Will Agumon be prone to moments of philosophising like in Adventure 01? That'd be cool.

Birdramon? Or is it MailBirdramon? Hmm.

Here's another OC

Name: Ryan Omura

Age: 15

Appearance: Ryan has short black hair and greenish coloured eyes. He's around 5'10" and sort of skinny. Oh, also wears glasses

Clothes: Wears jeans and a long-sleeved shirt with a t-shirt underneath.

Digimon: Terriermon, Labramon, Hagurumon, Tentomon

Terriermon: Terriormon, Gargomon, Rapidmon, MegaGargomon

Labramon: Labramon, Dobermon, Cerberumon, Anubismon

Hagurumon: Hagurumon, Guardromon, Andromon, HiAndromon

Tentomon: Tentomon, Kabuterimon, MegaKabuterimon, HerculesKabuterimon

Personality: He's very intelligent and quite well-read. People might find him rude as he has his nose buried in a book most of the time. However, he's actually very outgoing and has quite a jovial disposition. Also, one of Dylan's best friends.

History: Born in California, but moved around due to his father's job as a physicist/physics professor. Ends up moving to Japan however.

Crest: Knowledge

Other: Has an allergy to dust-mites, which can be a bit of a hinderance.
Belka Chernavka chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Omg the Internet has been dead so I didn't get to see this. Thanks for PMing me about it. :)

Woot! New chapter! (well not really new, but you know what I men) I loved this chapter. I liked the way Dorumon couldn't talk at first. That was hilarious. And I'm starting to wonder who this Kat person really is. Dylan and Will were cool too! _

As always, good job and good luck.
WolfSummoner93 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
i enjoyed the battles and how they fumbled with saying Digi armor energize. Thank you again for using Kat, you got her personality well.

Great chapter, can't wait for an update
Dowski chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Pretty good so far. If you want to use my character at all, my OC bio is on my profile. It's long and sucks to copy/paste places. lol
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Hey it was a good chapter. The battle was pretty good as well. Don't worry about detail, you'll improve the more you write. Can't wait till the next one. Keep up the good work.
James95 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Hey this was pretty good, so would it be okay if Grace got sincerity? because that would be quite fitting.
Belka Chernavka chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Hello! The gang finally enters the Digital World. That's interesting. I winder how Impmon knows the guy. I also wonder what happened to Tommy and Kenji. I Aldo hot to laugh at that little Chlor and Kenji scene. Anyway, as always, good job and good luck.
WolfSummoner93 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
poor Kenji and Tommy was left behind, though in diffrent mannors. Kind of curious when they had met thier parnters before hand, but maybe it shall be explained later.

Great chapter, can't wait for an update
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Purple fluff ball? Oooohkaaay.

I personally wouldn't make Chloe angry. She's kinda like Sora mixed with some aspects of Rika's personality.

"Calm down Will, I mean it could have been worse, he could have called you dumb."- Well, tact isn't Dylan's strong suit.

I'm not sure Dylan, or everyone other than Will cares about not using the computer lab without the principal's express permission.

Can disks break?

What happened to Kenji?

"I think we need to find a way home."- What, no exploring?

Dylan needs to brush up on his leadership skills.

So how on earth does Monodramon know Mark?

Impmon makes an appearance. Does that mean that Terminator Demon AKA Beelzemon will make an eventual appearance?

It was a great chapter but it sort of trailed off at the end. Maybe it was a cliff hanger.
James95 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Hey, this was actually really good, okay it may have trailed off but this has promise. Can't wait to see how Impmon knows Christian.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
This was a good chapter in my opinion, it flowed well, not too short and not too long. I only noticed one mistake at the end, "your...a scary looking thing." It should have been "You're" for "you are". Anyway, keep up the good work , can't wait for me.
Kaze no Fuku Basho chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Thanks for accepting her. :) I guess she'll use Liollmon.
Kaze no Fuku Basho chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Is it too late to give you an OC? Well, if it isn't, I have one.

Name: Chloe Fujiaki

Age: 15

Gender: she

Apperance: She has black hair tied up into a high ponytail that ends at her neck. She has long bang to the side of her face. She has black eyes.

Clothes: Chloe wears a white tshirt with a sleeveless jacket over it. She wears jeans, black tennis shoes, and black fingerless gloves.

Digimon: Dracomon, Liollmon, Ryuudamon

Stages: Dracomon: Dracomon, Coredramon (blue), Wingdramon, Slayerdramon

Liollmon: Liollmon, Liamon, LoaderLiomon, BanchoLeomon

Ryuudamon: Ryuudamon, Ginryumon, Hisyarumon, Owryumon

Personality: Chloe is headstrong and stubborn, but not to the point if being cocky. However, even with these traits, she's a reasonable thinker who always has a plan.

History: She lived in Japan her entire life. Nothing is really important. Her mom really liked English names, so her name became Chloe. And her brother left to study in the states.

Crest: Willpower

Other: could she be a love interest to someone? If not, that's ok.
Belka Chernavka chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Sweet chapter. :) I loved the way you introduced the characters. Lots of people mess up in that area. Anyway, good job and good luck on your next chapter. :)