Reviews for Wait For Me
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
great chapter cant wait for the next update
yumyum22 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
1 this is really good but needs more like idk like chapters k like what will happen next and stuff and like ull hav to find out wats going to happen next week kk stuff like that 2 it was so good i loved it i love what i like about u and they r really good ators so u need the peopls sound more like them i am not trying to be mean just tell u wat els u should hav added kk um i think u should make more kk like cus i want to see what comes next k well just people try to send me mes what u guys think of this story kk um and people that think i am being rood well i am not trying to be k so dont be like that girl is weird and needs to be a lot nicer well i am just saying there mistakes kk thats what u should do tell them there mistakes k dont be mean wen u do it just say the stuf u think is rong and tell them can u like send me a mes back and tell me like what u met k guys just say that dont be mean to me k o and tell me wat u guys thought of it to :)
The American Idiot chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
WRITE MORE!
30STMBABY chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I thought it was an awesome story! Please hurry and write another chapter! I cant wait to see what happens...3
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
you did a great job on this chapter babe... love it... update soon...