Reviews for Come Undone
Carlie Fray chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Aww... I love it! So Cute!
Paramore7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
AWWWWWWWW! I love this. If you ever stop writing, I'll-well, I can't really threaten a person I don't know, but I'll be so sad! D:
Persephone's flower chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Logan Lerman for Simon? God, his looks would definitely meet the part. :D What a great idea. :) *sighs dreamily.*

Aw, goodness, this was so completely adorable. I just have this soft spot for fluff and reading it always gives me a great feeling. I thought the whole carving of initials thing was very sweet, and it's nice how it symbolizes that Simon will do just about anything in order to please Izzy. (City of Angels sounds kind of dark, but I wonder if they will get together. :DD Any guesses on what's going to happen?)

What I really like, though, is how Isabelle is so certain about her feelings. In the books, it's kind of an iffy topic, and then Clare goes and throws in Maia, so it's always been something that confused me, but in this fic, she's just so certain about the fact that she loves him. And that's really great, because it's everything that she's ever wished for, and it's nice to see that Isabelle is finally getting what she wanted. I think the fact that she kisses him at the end to try to show him she feels the same way is an indication, at least.

"...putting her pointing fingers and thumbs into a little box and looking at the carving through it." I could really imagine that. Through the whole fic, I thought that it was really descriptive, but in a subtle way, so I could really see everything that was going on. It was truly adorable!~

Another awesome job.

Persephone~
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I really liked this fic! I think you did an awesome job writing these two, and I hope you write more! Keep up the great work!
tomorrow will be kinder chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Cute, I loved it!
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I like it. It's cute and a perfect level of fluff.
RedcurrantSmoothie chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aww I love it 333

Simabelle is the best :)
Cap'NCupcake chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
AHHH!

I'm pretty much fainting from the awesomeness of this.

The Mortal Instruments is probably my favorite book series ever. Like, no lie. It's far too amazing for it's own good. So when I saw this in my inbox and found out that it was written by none other than YOU I pretty much had a spazz attack.

It was absolutely ADORABLE! I can actually totally imagine it happening, too. Plus, I was very glad to see that you're a Simon/Isabelle fan. Maia just . . . Is it just me or everytime she appears you just want to punch something? I swear! It's ridiculous! And that is why I am only aloud to read the first book out of the comfort of my own room.

And Logan Lerman as Simon? GENIUS! He'd be so hot. I love fan dream casting. It's truly the best. But you know what would make ALL - and I seriously mean ALL - of my dreams come true? Darren Criss as Magnus Bane.

...

Did you just get chills, too? Or was that just me yet again?

Have you seen Darren Criss? Also known as Blaine NoLastName from Glee? Also known as Harry Freakin' Potter from A Very Potter Musical/Sequel? If not GOOGLE HIM! NOOOOOOOW! Don't be surprised if you get a little excited in your pants. It happens.

Anyhoot, he'd be the PERFECT Magnus Bane. Bane. Blaine. They rhyme. Plus, Darren Criss happens to be part Aisan (Aisan, Filipino, same thing!) Yeah, maybe he's ridiculously short. And, sure, his hair is a wild sexy mess of curls that probably can't be put into straight spikes or anything. And, yes, he's probably never worn anything with sparkles. BUT! He's super hawt, you gotta admit. And so is Magnus. HE'S PERFECT!

Ahaha! Anyhoot, I totally loved the fic! It's ABSA FREAKING LUTELY adorable! I think I gotta go to the dentist and have some work done now while I have a Britney Spears fantasy. ... Yes. That was a Glee reference. Just ignore me. It happens . . . a lot.

LOOOOOOVED IT!

:) Jordan
Paperback-Insomniac chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
THAT's soooo sweet,I hope Simon ends up with Izzy not Mia.
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh my god, this is so adorable. And even though it's fluffy and they're happy together (for now, which we both know won't last), it's so very them. I loved the little touches you put in there that described them, like Simon's pocket knife and Isabelle's life.

Loved this. Well done, I will always love your Simon/Isabelle.