Reviews for Just Love Me
Burnzs chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Oh...My...Glob

Drama-bomb!

This is written really well, and the story is filled with so much emotion. Its a wonder you don't see this kinda gold in the game.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I liked it, would like to see it continued too :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
hello, great story better than the over done nellis, or the red head or blond OC :P but anyway on with the review

is it a oneshot?

if no, then its a bit much for the first chapter, it was A LOT to take in.

it was like we rushed in and had all these characters just to have them die :/, but dont forget ellis is completely different person and oh btw rochelle, coach, and nick are all dead too which only leaves him with this gorgeous black chick ( which i love im half n half too WOOH) who he's already in love with after only knowing her for a few months... if ellis is this new, fully mature, jaded guy why did he fall madly, deeply head over heels in love after a few months?

i mean a little character development couldnt hurt ya feel me?

If the story was to continue id love if you took it a few steps back and had them have a friendship first instead of jumping straight from 'im mean ellis' to 'im in love with you ellis' you know?

also work on your OC a bit too she has a lot of potential to be great OR just be another mary sue in which case you would lose one fan cause im definitely a fan!

p.s. i got a little confused on her skin tone is she mocha or caramel? lol

KEEP WRITING AND GOOD JOB!