Reviews for From Across The Sky
Passions Namine chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
. . .this is one the best stories I've ever read! and I tried the music video with it and your right, it did make it better :) Awesome job!
Misfortune XIII chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Fluffity fluff fluff. How I love me some good fluff. XD

Its a traditional kind of way where you introduce the characters and such, and the flow is very nice. This is really sweet, and I loved every minute of it. I was smiling all the way through. C: The ending was so adorable, great work! The descriptions as well were nice.

Props to you! XD

~XIII
LoveLife45 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
AWWWW! That as a cute one-shot. I loved it! I really loved how it ended too. 8)
Ambivalencia chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
It's such a nice story! I like it so much, and this oneshot really make my day! And thank you, this fict really give me inspiration. :D *faved*
SuGinsomnia chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Aww..

I've always sort of saw Namine and Kairi as the annoying characters in Kingdom Hearts..

..and although I still hate Kairi, this made me like Namine so much more! It was soo cute! I normally never read KH Fan Fics without Sora in them but this was just so darn cute.

Loved it. :-)
typewrite chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
The plot line was even, the character's were real, the setting was easy to follow and also... it gave me butterflies. :3

I really did like this one-shot, though. Mainly because it's like a WHOLE story - but small. Like, it COULD be a multi-chapter story, but you made it a one-shot because you're just that good. ;)

I think you should do more - because I love the way you write and the stories you come up with. :)