Reviews for iHit and Run
MissPonymad chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
Happy Birthday Wendy ! I love this story, still puzzled about who the stalker is, I thought it was David, but not sure now!
Stingy tape chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
My guess it's Gibby I don't know why but I think it's because of the liking the name thing
SAMRULZ4EVA chapter 16 . 8/2/2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINE WAS 3 DAYS AGO!1 great stort
ZuEra chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
Oh! OOOOHHHHH I KNOW WHO THE STALKER IS NOW! HAha thanks for the clues XD
DragonTrench chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
If the stalker is someone who has never been on the show, but is not made up and used "s" at the end of their little note then the stalker is socko? just a guess. love the story btw :D
Dorky LuvBD chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
Im really starting to hate cliffies... But great chapter) i missed this story so when i got a email saying it updated sorta had a sam on happy pills moment but then i remembered and was like Yayy! Andd im gonna stop talking now... ) hope for an update and and Have a Great Birthday!)
Kaitley chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i love this story... I'm not too sure who the stalker is, but i think it may be Socko. No idea LOL
yesse94 chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
Happy birthday! I LOVE your story! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Plant Love. Grow Peace chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
happy birthday!

here in NZ it IS the 1 st of August! :P DW i'm obsessed with HP too, i'm sure its contagious LOL

another awesome chapter, when i first read it i was like OMG SPENCER! then that fails coz he's not been on the show BUT you didn't make him up.

LIGhTBuLB!...

i know who it is... S &$%

LOL, im in a wierd mood

keep up the good work
Mari13ssa chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
WCarly's POV:

OW just found this story it's awesome please continue ASAP :)

btw I 3 Harry Potter! Mostly Ron and Hermione 3
AshesToAshes chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
you made up David, but did you make up Danny? hmm. idk. please update soon!
The stalker chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
Oooooh, suspence! Great chapter as always, and happy B-day!
UnderxGravity chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
A very merry unbirthday to you! (and happy early birthday :) ).

I thought it was David this whole time, and that he just had a secret identity, different name. And then I saw S, thought Spencer for a split second and dismissed that weirdness immediately.

What about Sam's father? Or is this unguessable?

You're turning 13? Happy birthday Wendy _. You write better than most older authors here. You've a gift.
Geekquality chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
Great chapter! :D Wait, so is it someone from another TV show? AND HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! :D
lilmissV chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
ok before i comment on this story i just had to read the story so far. and i just to say OMG this is the best story i hav ever read. i love it so keep it going soon. ;-{ (mustache LOL)
186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »