Reviews for Harry Potter and the Detour to Heaven
laraquick chapter 1 . 2/12
It's sad that home for Harry is death.
Fallow51 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Kudos :)
cztelnik chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
This story made me think as much as laugh. The portrayal of the Malfoys, especially Lucius and Harry's manipulation of his return in time was satisfying.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
What's home to harry?
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
It was very interesting, and relatively unique as far as time travel goes. I'm not sure if I liked it or not, but it was good.
TNM-Writer chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Pretty good, pretty good! I'd have liked to see how Harry went about getting the Horcruxes - specifically Hufflepuff's cup, because there's always the chance that Bellatrix wasn't given possession of it until AFTER Voldemort was ressurected, which would mean that Harry would have to go through all the trouble of finding it. Oh, and Nagini was only made a Horcrux in the summer of 1994, with the disappearance of that MInistry worker woman whose death fueled the creation of it, which is why she (Nagini) was seen at his ressurection in the Graveyard. Without Nagini, it wouldn't have been possible for Voldemort to get a body. I loved the story anyway, inaccuracies aside. You did a great job at showing how Harry and the Malfoys interracted and came to love them as family!
inta chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Sequel
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This was entertaining and I was sorry to see it end.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I wonder if you made this the prequel to that other fic of yours, the demention hoping draco tracking down Harry.

Still, this is rather interesting and yet..sad.
Kyotaroro chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
...HUH...fast, quick, speedy...wanted more of a...thriller, but this. is. equally good! To the point; not much fillers (which can be good or bad) and riveting! Thank you.
CrowX chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Cool story. Though I'm left a bit wondering? Was he in an alternative reality and with going back "Home" he returned to his reality. Or did he really come back in time to change it, just to go "home" aka die? Just wondering. I really like it! Especially his little insane outburts. :-)
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
"He'd addressed the later to Lucius." "later" should be "letter"
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
That was an odd story... I liked it though. The writing style was very different from most fan fiction, and the attitude of the characters as well. It was all but a cliché story, a very refreshing read!
Jiwa chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was really good. I just wish it had been a little bit longer.
Brenna chapter 1 . 1/30/2013