Reviews for The Misadventures of Castiel the Angel
Kayla chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I love this. The characters were acted out very well. I got quiet a few laughs from this! Great job.
KingofHell16 chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Besides the "cotton" this chapter is probably my favorite :)
Erica chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Hi! I kinda just stumbled on to this fanfic and I wanted to let you know that I am thoroughly enjoying it :). Good job, so far and I can't wait to read the rest of this!
Avalonemyst chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Oh this is so cute and sweet and cute and (need another adj. here)
Avalonemyst chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Lots of smiles on this chapter!
Avalonemyst chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
All I can say about this chapter is I'm hungry for pie too!
Give Them Hell my ff name chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Haha, I just love clueless Castiel. Somehow, I can just imagine Castiel experiencing a sugar high and doing something similar to that. Loved it, it made me laugh :)
Aelan010 chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
Love: YOU! It makes me happy to see you have updated.
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
Some good Cas insight here.
GodessUnknown chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
wow..Hope I never piss you off...I really don't want Hellhounds gnawing on great story..decently written. I have been trying to *warn* people that the spelling and grammar check on microsoft word sometimes completely screws up what ur trying to say...always be safe and re-read your stories before publishing. (I haven't published anything as of yet..I can't seem to finish anything but I use that program to write and it changes words and such making sentences not read properly cuz it's a stupid program and it isn't smart enough to understand the concept of past tense and such. Good luck and happy writing... :)
Psionycx chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Very cute. Plus, your observation that an angel would find the idea of John Travolta as an angel implausible is very astute. ;-)
Psionycx chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
"I swear to God, Dean, if you don't let me have those grits, I will smite you!"

AMEN! And...well, kiss my grits! ;-)

Very, VERY funny story!
Elize34 chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
Sad to see you leave this site but if it wasn't working out for you I guess it is for the best. I'll definitely check out your link! Hope to talk to you soon. I really loved this story so far.
Alli chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
First Cas in the snow then cas in a mankshift halo? You just made my life. Thank you for writing and please continue to. Thanks.
SPN Lover chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I love this! The way you write the characters is so true to the way they act. I love this story! Please Please continue writing, You are very good and I love this!