Reviews for Kim Possible: Clash of the Titans?
Dsman chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Granny got tricked
Blackjackthefreakpire chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
One thing to say, Fucking loved it! You were able to do Darkseid and not have everyone die horribly. But I have to agree with Draken, cribs are hard to put together.
Twylyte chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Total insanity. Despite being a good story this little ficlet is comprised soley of total insanity.

With a dash of humour.

-Twy
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
eww, gross gross! drakken and shego! *throughs up on you* ugh! can't get it out of my head!

*robotic voice* sorry, the person you are talking to is having a break down, and cannot continue this conversation. Please leave a message after the beep *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
Reader101w chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Great story,

Well worked out and good humor. I enjoyed the interactions of Kim and Shego, Drakken and Ron and the four of them together. Now let's hope those aliens will get wise and never visit earth again.

keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Codename BlueEyes chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Great story, I had several fits of laughter while reading it.

The idea of Shego telling Kim about her bedroom escapades while they're evading capture on a hostile planet, just to annoy her, gross her out and have a laugh at her expense is just priceless. By the way - great timing with the scene fade in/out, because any more details and I'd probably need brain bleach.

I love how you write Shego/Drakken/Ron, I find their behavior to be very much in character (and thus funny), which is muy appreciated. I only found it a little weird (and unsettling) that Ron should call Drakken 'Drew', for whatever reason. After all, just because they turned over a new leaf and quit their villainous ways doesn't automatically mean they are on first name basis with their ex-arch-foes (with the exception of Kim & Shego)

Otherwise excellent story, I especially enjoyed the back-and-forth banter between the characters. I like your style and will be checking out your other stories, and I hope more are yet to come. Good luck with writing!
SHADO Commander chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Quite fun, even though I'm not fond of the Drakken - Shego pairing... it's a bit too much like finding out that Larry was Curly's significant other (No! He wasn't! Anyone reading this review do NOT cross post that information to 3 Stooges fan sites!)

Actually, though, what I wanted to mention was that you might want to look into how you've got this story listed. It's only showing up for me if you look specifically for a KP crossover, not in the regular KP section. I've posted two crossover/fusions myself in the last few days and couldn't get them to show up either (when I listed them as crossovers.) You might want to switch this from a crossover to a straight KP tale until all the current drama with FFN gets settled.
ReleaseThePanic chapter 1 . 1/11/2011