Reviews for Bedhead
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Oh, yeah. One had to wonder about that, right? It's really kind of amazing that she DIDN'T just whack it off at some point. Gothel must have trained that part of Rapunzel's psyche to a finely honed edge. No pun intended.
DranzerShadowWanderer chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ahahahaha!

Ouch. I had those days as a kid, but my hair was never 70' long.

The result, I spent half my life with my hair at my ears. Never. Again.

Hurrah for taking years to grow my hair out again! Now to rid of the split ends and I'll be golden.

Cheers
Dranzershadowwanderer
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
oh,pascal!;
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Awww this was cute and funny.

TDH
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Haha. To be honest, I felt pity for her until I read that Pascal was laughing at her. Then I laughed. Nicely done.

-d101
MadBlossomingPrincess chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was so cute! Rapunzel was so in character, and Pascal (don't remember how to spell his name, it's early...) laughing was hysterical! Great job!
quietlyintheshadows chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
this is nice and so true (for some reason balls of knots appear in hair almost everyday somehow so I know how she feels :( )
Stella de Oro chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Ah, I had to comment on this! First of all, I loved Tangled.

Second of all, my own hair goes down nearly to my knees, and though it's hardly 70 feet (or whatever it may have been), I can certainly sympathize. I love my hair, but sometimes it is SO frustrating! Especially when it knots and gets, well, tangled. I have my own moments of "please I just need to cut it all OFF".

I, too, had this question in my head during the movie. "How does she take care of it?" Of course, with all that spare time and little to do in her tower, I suppose she has enough time. But swinging on it and using it to tie people up and and people climbing on it? That hair MUST be magical to not be a total, split-ended mess!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Aww. This was so cute. While watching the movie, I couldn't help but think that Rapunzel's hair must be terrible to brush everyday, especially when there's knots.
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Haha, this is so cute (and funny)! :D

I can see why Rapunzel can only see the downsides at the moment. But, maybe she should try not to think about the knot in her hair that just got worse because she tried to brush it out and now her hairbrush is caught in the knot and-(Noa: I don't think you're helping any. *points at frustrated Rapunzel*)-but hopefully her mother will come back soon to help.

Very cute, loved it. )
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Ahahahahaha! Oh, this is adorable. And so clever!