Reviews for The Final Destination Yoshinaruto Edition
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Scruffy :3
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Your Final Destinations are EPIC! AND I LIEK YOSHII!
sevenmastergamer chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
i never wachted the movie...however you are deffintly one of my favorite authors
guypersonthing chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
cool story
Tails-is-pwnage chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
I got credit? *sniff* Thanks :) Lol at Birdo's cause of death.

Birdo

Death: A tree fell on her.

Cause: Trees don't like her!

So I guess this is the end of the series (according to your profile). It was great to read, thanks.

T.I.P.-STAY AWESOME PLEASE!
tails-is-pwnage chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
i amin a hurry so i cannot log on right now but great story!
tails-is-pwnage chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
lol. nuff said.

T.I.P- stay awesome
Yoshinaruto chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Sorry that I have been kind of slow in updating and stuff, school has been tuff with so much homework. And for the script thing, If Fanfiction takes down my stories then I blame them because there is nothing in the guidelines about it at all. So I think I'll be fine on that, anyway I will probabaly update more on Saturday and Sunday.
Tails-is-pwnage chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Someone? You forgot me :( lol jk

Anyway, the movie i watched was final destination; the one you are doing a story on? But nice first sign though. Although just the other day i saw someone got their story taken down because they were in script format, so you might want to stop the script format thing. But you know, it's your choice.

Keep up the good work!

T.I.P.- Stay awesome
Tails-is-pwnage chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
HI! sorry i haven't been on. *grumbles something about homework* i think reading others' ideas is more fun than making my own anyway :) wait... have you seen scruffy? *scruffy appears from behind me*

scruffy: GRRRR