Reviews for Mysterious Ways
DICATAKADD chapter 3 . 5/30
I'm a nerdy girl too!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 5/30
I just saw this recommended. Dear Lord...how I love this kind of Edward!
dpennell007 chapter 32 . 5/2
I've enjoyed your sweet, romantic story staring the complete dreamboat Teddy (smart! rich! AND considerate!) all week on the train to, from, and even a little during work. It was a welcome respite before I plunge into an angsty drama I'm considering for my next read.

Thank you for sharing!
thunnababy chapter 10 . 4/27
Lovely chapter, you did a great job. Edward sure knew how to please his woman, it's hard to believe it was his first time as well, he was that good!
thunnababy chapter 9 . 4/26
Ten days can seem like a month when you are that horny! lol of course there ore other methods available until the pill does it's job, No?
thunnababy chapter 8 . 4/26
He is adorable and sweet when he's drunk.
Some men get nasty when they drink, I know, I had a brother-in-law like that. He always ruined the party with his arguing a moot point. No one cared.
thunnababy chapter 7 . 4/26
First base...done, or was that second base? LOL.
thunnababy chapter 6 . 4/26
First off I would like to thank Rita for rec'ing this adorable story. Just what I needed...something light and sexy with a lot of sweetness stirred in.
thunnababy chapter 5 . 4/26
Edward fit right in with the whacky Cullen's. LOL. A mutual admiration society if ever a I saw one. Love Wicked!
thunnababy chapter 4 . 4/26
"Did I miss something good while I was sleeping"? LMAO!

I don't know how Edward gets through the day completely oblivious of the effect he has on women.
Can't wait to get to 'meet the parents' chapter.

Have I already told you how much I love this? ;)
thunnababy chapter 2 . 4/26
I want what she's having. LOL.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 4/26
Love it! Rita rec'd it Friday and since I love geeky and/or nerdy Edwards...yeah I'm in.
Bella is a firecracker and she is just what he needs.
Rita01tx chapter 32 . 4/21
Awww, what a sweet trip to Comic Con with our Teddy and Buttercup! Couldn't have been more perfect! Thanks for sharin' this awesome fic with us, Sunny!
Rita01tx chapter 31 . 4/21
What a wonderful, perfectly messy Christmas and what great gifts! The kids were a little too young to appreciate it but they won't be too little for very much longer LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 30 . 4/21