Reviews for Firecrackers and Apple Cider
Aubrey Lowe chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was insane. And wonderful. And insanely wonderful. Congratulations, you have thoroughly confused me (which isn't always that hard) and cost me a lesson of yogurt-making (don't ask). :P

ALowe
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was so good. I loved Lily's personality. xx Connie
stupefied in love chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Um, what is this "Lily…let me get better at writing you in first person, pretty please?" madness? No, no, and thrice no. This is such good in-character writing. Like, you should write a 1 million word story using this voice because it would be the best thing ever. Please and thank you.
Tamaa chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That was a cute little story!

Greetings :)
no shoes no shirt no service chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was really good. I liked the ending, lol
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Lily / Lorcan :D Adorable
illusionmage chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was great even though I'm not a big Lily/Lorcan fan. I loved the line: Potters just prank better, in general, because we're way cooler.' You seem to really get into Lily's head. Great job!
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I love lily and lorcan together. :)
gote chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I really love the scene in the cafe, really funny! This whole things is just really cute. :)
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I loved it!
ChimericalParoxysm chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
That was awesome. The ending "And we lived happily ever after. Or something like that.(I still don't do all that sappy stuff, all right?)" definitely made me laugh... maybe because it reminded me of myself.
Perchance A Primrose chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Haha I really liked this. It was cute without being overly cute. We view the next gen kids differently but I still like your versions of them. They're cute and I just might have to go read more of LilyLorcan because I loved this. :)

-Prim

P.S. I loved the bit about Lorcan's 'sword' It cracked me up!
Nuit des Etoiles chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I liked it :) I have to admit, I do always find it slightly irritating reading things written in the present tense, but I can get used to it :)

I love how developed Lily's character is, you write as if you realy know her. I also liked the reference to twilight, with the sparkly vampire comment, I found that quite amusing :P

All in all, I enjoyed it, thanks :)
renzhie chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I thought I have reviewed this...oops.

I really love your Lily. She is so adorable, funny, and cute. ;)

Al/Nessie! I have never thought of that. they certainly have very very very odd names. XD
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Haha, this was fantastic!

I loved your little Twilight/HP crossover there. Al/Nessie - that's an unusual, yet interesting pairing. I might try that someday. ;)

I loved your characterizations of the Next Gen (I'll quietly ignore the Roxanne/Scorpius that you slipped in there, just because your Lily was so good).

Anyway, beautiful as usual. Nice work!

-Drishti