Reviews for Cissarella
Imagining Snape as the Fairy Godmother literally had me in stitches. Thanks for this. It's soooo good.
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 4/29
This is adorable and hilarious and I love it!
SazHearT chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
It was so cute...
I always love it when they show narcissa and Lucius in loving relationship
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Aww so sweet
BKluvr786 chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
I don't think I've ever read anything so funny and cute you did an amazing job and I come back to this every time I feel like reading fluff
bellabitchlestrangee chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
ITS SO SWEET AND FLUFFY YOU BRILLIANT PERSON YOU!
theslytherinrose chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Oh my god, this is so incredibly sweet. I adore Lucissa, and this is absolutely adorable. I love it.
jennybenny2845 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Aww! That was adorable! I absolutely adore these fluffy Malfoy family fics that show how much they really love each other. Lucius' snarky commentary was wonderful - especially the name he chose for his role in the story. And, baby Draco was adorable! Great job!
Birds Love Words chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
That was so cute! I absolutely love the idea of a domestic Malfoy family moment! And kudos to you for the names. Bella-T-Rex was especially accurate!
Lola chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That was, without a single doubt, the cutest, most adorably fluffy thing I have ever read and I absolutely loved it. I think this just became my favourite fic, above all multi-chapters and whatnot... what can I say, I have a thing for cutefamily!malfoys. c:

Thank you for writing something so beautiful!
Trisa Slyne chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Omg so much fluff. I'm not fond of the Cinderella story, but this was very cute and a nice insight into how loving this family can be (to one another).
SandBlood14433 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
So Cute!
TherSia chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Draco gasped.

LoL!
HelloMiho chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is so amazing! I laughed so much as I read this and it makes me smile every time I think about it!
I loved how Lucius ran his hands through his hair as he said the prince's name was Luscious and also what he said about Severus. Oh my god, this story is genius!
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was so epic. I love Lucius' side comments especially the Fairy Godmother comment.

"Is that what you're calling Severus these days?"