Reviews for Cissarella
jennybenny2845 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Aww! That was adorable! I absolutely adore these fluffy Malfoy family fics that show how much they really love each other. Lucius' snarky commentary was wonderful - especially the name he chose for his role in the story. And, baby Draco was adorable! Great job!
Birds Love Words chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
That was so cute! I absolutely love the idea of a domestic Malfoy family moment! And kudos to you for the names. Bella-T-Rex was especially accurate!
Lola chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That was, without a single doubt, the cutest, most adorably fluffy thing I have ever read and I absolutely loved it. I think this just became my favourite fic, above all multi-chapters and whatnot... what can I say, I have a thing for cutefamily!malfoys. c:

Thank you for writing something so beautiful!
Trisa Slyne chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Omg so much fluff. I'm not fond of the Cinderella story, but this was very cute and a nice insight into how loving this family can be (to one another).
SandBlood14433 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
So Cute!
TherSia chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Draco gasped.

LoL!
HelloMiho chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is so amazing! I laughed so much as I read this and it makes me smile every time I think about it!
I loved how Lucius ran his hands through his hair as he said the prince's name was Luscious and also what he said about Severus. Oh my god, this story is genius!
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was so epic. I love Lucius' side comments especially the Fairy Godmother comment.

"Is that what you're calling Severus these days?"
devi no kaze chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Aw... this is sweet and funny
Lorenoide2000 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Cutest thing ever!
Lilac Alyssa chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I might vomit at the cuteness and amazingness of this story. Great, great work. Lucius was definitely fun :)
TragicTales chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awwww so cute!
justlikejane chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
unbearably cute- "luscious"s comments and dracos sleepy look of doom- just perfect!
PrincessDaydream77 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Love it! So cute and funny!
MilkyStars chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love how you made the characters of Cinderella into the Malfoys/Blacks/&Friends, and I really had a laugh.
I felt that the Malfoys were actually a family, not a bunch of snobby rich people who worshiped Voldy. I really felt the emotions, the happiness, and everything. I LOVED it. 3