Reviews for Your always gonna be bigger then me
My1SweetObsession chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is not a bad story but from one writer to another (I have been published) I would recommend that you use your spell checker I found a lot of spelling and gramical errors. But other than that it was a nice story. Take care.
Jesstriad chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
oh my this is an amazing fic, im hooked! please update soon! xx
Kittle chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
I must say you're doing a good job of writing epilepsy and some of the feelings/challenges that surround it.
Ayaimee-Jensen chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
"Sure he aint that smart"? :o(
Adorereading chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
continue soon!
anon chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
"Sure he aint that smart" - Dean's a brilliant strategist who reads Vonnegut for fun, I think they've tried, a little too subtly perhaps, to show he's just as smart as Sam if it's something he thinks is worth doing. School wasn't but figuring out how to turn a walkman into an emf meter was.
moira4eku chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I feel badly for both Dean and Sam. Sam is just trying to look after Dean, but that is making Deal feel that he isn't good enough. Feelings hurt all around. Looking forward to the next post!
moira4eku chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Yikes, that was a scary flashback to an earlier hunt. Love Sam taking care of Dean. Dean just can't stand it though, he wants to be the caregiver. Looking forward to more
moira4eku chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Love how Sam takes care of Dean here. But Sammy is so wrong in thinking that Dean is dumb. He's not, he's just has a different kind of smart than Sam. No wonder Dean has low self esteem sometimes. Looking forward to more.
Tori chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Love it! Hope to see more soon!
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is a great idea, I don't know much about epilepsy but you write it very well.
ImperfectAngel10 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Like it very good hope to see more soon