Reviews for Camera: Huis clos by Haldol
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 14 . 3/21
Spinel chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
The story with an intricate plot is fascinating, but so sad. My heart was breaking when I was reading Chapter 14, I want reid you give us another happy ending please?
reviewer chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
You need to fix spelling...sooo many mistakes and it can be confusing
Erun1 chapter 14 . 4/14/2013 sad...! ;u; thank yeh for writing...
loveless fangirl chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Would like me to beta for you? You make quite a few mistakes in grammar and word meaning. I'm sorry if I sound rude but I feel people would like this story much better if there were fewer mistakes to take away from the writing.
Summerlovevamp chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
.God I am in tears :'( This is an amazing story!
Wen Othar Thil chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
Oh my god, you make me cry, it's so sad! I loved this story because it is realistic, good job!
ummuhan chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
It was so beautiful, so naive... made me cry... I really loved it and you are so good. thank you so much.
TheEternalSleep chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
A great Story! Although Pretty Boy (Reid) dies...

Your writing style is really good and you can understand the feelings of the characters (Spencer and Tobias) well. ;-)

spencysweetie chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Hello :)

please, tell me you have the original story (in french) ! Haldol is gone :p he deleted his account and all the fictions T_T I want to re-read Huis clos but I can't found it anywhere. Can you please send it to me ? you can e-mail me to this adress :

bitchoswald chapter 14 . 1/16/2012

(5 minutes and 26 seconds later)

Sorry...I'm just a insane crazy Reid fan who knows everything there is to know about him.I was just extremely ,sorry!
Chocolatekat chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
Ok i really like the story. it is very hard to read. and you kept calling Reid and Tobias she or her. There should be no female pronouns outside of the first and last chapters. I know it's a translations and that is were all the mixed up and backwards sentences come from. but to have a sex scene between to guys and keeps calling them girls is to bad to ignore.

I do like the story alot and thank you for posting it. but have someone look at it next time before posting to catch those kinds of things.
Coley chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
I wish I had thought to listen to Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin while I was reading this. This is so sad.. :(
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
wheres the rape not saying its needed
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
he better not hurt my baby