Reviews for Beyond the Surface
ecorbett chapter 4 . 3/25
This is really good but you should do some sam/rachel,matt/rachel,and mike/rachel
CarmillaD chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Hahaha, I like how many "extra scenes" can be elaborated from the moment Rachel said Puck was helping her to get the puppies. It always makes me smile when he admits he can't resist Rachel's cuteness. Please, continue soon
CarmillaD chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
This drabble was really amusing, Puck's perspective is always very entertaining. I particulary like Lauren in this one. I mean, I've always find her cynicism and bad attitude awesome even if I don't like how she's to hard with Puck, but in this chapter she shows a more friendly side and that's cool. Of course, loved the dash of Puckleberry: I will never grow tired of Puck protecting Rachel, and I found really cute his idea of her being all tiny and fragile... Even if Rachel herself probably would complain about it saying it's sexist and she's a strong, independent woman who can defend herself _U. Let's keep reading
CarmillaD chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
OK, even if it's about breaking Sam and Quinn, whom I found really sweet (But considering I felt the same for the "Inns" and my only untouchable couple from Glee is Puckleberry), I've had tons of fun with this drabble. Santana can be so amusing. LOVED this part:

"[...]

"What psycho planet do you come from where you think asking a girl if her t*ts are real isn't rude?" He opens his mouth, but no sound comes out. "And if you say Pandora, I swear to God I will knee you in the f*cking balls."

Once again, he opens his mouth, but then he shuts it and kind of looks at her in awe. "You know what Pandora is?"

She rolls her eyes. "Um, I wasn't dead for the last two years."

He smiles at her a little. It sort of freaks her out. "Well, it's actually a moon, but... yeah."

[...]"

Aw, poor boy, but hey, at least he has a chance to redeem. Let's keep reading
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Even if I had seem them getting trapped by the weather before and this particular one doesn't end with them getting all hot (Which is OK because, although I love the Puckleberry smut, I have to admit that it gets repetitive to see it happening every time they're stuck in her house for some external situation), I like this drabble because of the honest conversation between them... and the funny moments like these:

"[...]

"I am not going upstairs alone," she says adamantly. "There is no telling what kind of serial rapist or murderer or Vocal Adrenaline spy is up there."

"It's not like you've never invited one of those into your bedroom before."

She glares at him, but he just raises an eyebrow, and she thinks he's probably daring her to contradict him. She won't. It's sort of true. Okay, very true. But she's still adamant that Jesse was never a spy. He was just an *sshole.

[...]"

"He sexually harasses her (and every other girl) on a daily basis- it's funny how he doesn't bug her the same way Jacob does."

OK, let's keep reading
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
You are amazing! I just spend the last 14 hours reading through all of your stories (when I should be cramming for finals and sleeping).
a pretty little liar chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Hm, I'm a little late on this review, but this is such a great little story that I figured a late review is better than no review, yeah?

Anyway, I wondered how Rachel had managed to get Puck to agree to go off and look for the dogs that Mercedes demanded she have. It was such a small plot - a little side comment - but you've managed to turn it into a great little one-shot. I'm jealous of your ability to create these amazing little one-shots based off of minor details from the show. Meh.

So, I loved seeing Rachel's season one personality pop back out. Her speech to Noah was spot on; totally in Rachel fashion, but not overdone like a lot of writers portray her. She didn't sound exceptionally smart; just very well spoken. You've managed to capture her perfectly here.

Anyway, loved it, and I am hoping you'll come out with another random one-shot sometime soon! Hopefully tomorrow's episode will give you some ammunition, should the time abide it! Just for some Sam promoting, there's supposed to be a nice lengthy angsty Sam story-arc coming up, and I just know that you'd be able to whip out something amazing for him. I love both of your other Sam fics. Meh, just a thought. Regardless of what comes out next, can't wait to read more from you!
somuchforgrowingup chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Terrific!

You know what... I read that in 'Born this Way' Puck is the one taking Rachel to her 'Barbarvention' and I wasn't excited about what will actually happen on the show (stop expecting anything long ago) but I immediately thought "great Loveadubdub will make an epic one shot out of this one, for sure"... I am that much a fan of yours! :)
Jennifer chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
That was BEYOND CUTE! I wish they woulda showed the scene where Rachel asks him to get puppies cause when Mercedes asked Rachel and she said Puckerman was taking care of it I kinda gasped. Really cute!
SMichelleS chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Oh my G-d, this was absolute perfection. Hilarious and adorable and perfectly in-character. I knew someone had to write this missing scene, and you delivered more than I could have hoped for. As Rachel would say, brava.
Tashah04 chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Very cute.
lost-n-stereo chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
This was adorable! I like reading scenes that were left out of show, and you write very in character. I love all 4 of these drabbles, can't wait to read more!
Stessa chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
What a wonderful missing scene from that episode!
GingerGleek chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Love this :) Very Puck, and very wonderful!
ellociin chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
i've really enjoyed reading all 3 of these, the character's personalities and thoughts are accurate and well written. very nice