Reviews for Something Worth Fighting For
asian-chick4life chapter 20 . 1/28/2015
Please update soon, im looking forward to the next chapter. So i hope you have given up on this fanfic as its truly one of the well written ones. Hope to see an update soon and keep up the goodwork.
Nicolle Cullen Masen chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
I love your story...and for the first time I wish Edward would be my brother...usealy for me he is the perfect lover and I like him with bella but...corrction I wish that I would had a brother that would care for me like Edward cares for story I am fallowin and it s a favorite...can t wait for more
cullenbaby94 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
updatteee
Guest chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
Can you t least tell us whether or not you have the intention to finish the story? It's been a which and I notice you have moved on to other works.
Harly1998 chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease finish the story! Need to know what is going to happen!
Harly1998 chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
Plz plz plz PLZ! DO MORE!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Wow. Would you look at that. It has been over a year.
KClaughs chapter 20 . 10/11/2013
Ahh! I really love this story! I usually dont read stories on hiatus because a lot of the time I end up disappointed :( but I couldn't resist this one. I know it's been a really long time since you've updated but I really hope you don't give up on this story! Please please please please please please pleaseeeeee!
xxtwilightkdxx chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
Just wow! Please please please update Grrr Edward man, god will he ever learn ?! But I do agree with him, Bella shouldn't run off every time they have a fight so I. Can understand where he's coming from hope you update soon,
Love Marina xox
Guest chapter 20 . 10/23/2012
But he told the truth. She's always running away. I don't know but today authors don't write about people who fight for each other, trust each other, against the world. It's like there is always some love triangle, some evil plots to keep H/h apart etc. The don't communicate, and love is mostly lust in their dictionary.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
Loved it! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 19 . 9/1/2012
Loved it!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
Loved it! Poor Alice!
amongthestarsx chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
Please update soon!
amybelikov1 chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
Edward needs yo calm down he is acting dumb