Reviews for Theory and Thunder
nymphh chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is great! I am looking forward to reading a second part of this pleeeaase *-*
BANANANANANA chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
SQUEEEEEEEEE I LOVE IT
Black Romeo chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Oh, gosh! Who knew history can be 'this' lovely, magnificent, wonderful, you name it!
Absolutely love this story. The characters are beautifully portrayed and the plot is so heartening that I totally cried by the end, yelling, "Go, Spain! Tell him!"

Loved the line-"I sailed to protect Rome."
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Those last 5 lines. The best thing I have read all day. THANK YOU for this wonderful fic.
Xenon Z chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awww! This was so sweet! 3 I'm literally just rereading some lines over and over again because they're just so heart felt and cute. And the whole thing connecting it to the thunder- This is just Splendid! I LOVE it! :)
SilentShisou chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is honestly the most epic story with Spain & Romano I have ever read! I love tgis story to bits!
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Win. Win. Win~

Great scene and the characterization was nice. The scene with just Hungary and Spain seemed a little off but over all it was really well written.
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I almost cried. I'm just weird like that sometimes, okay? I loved the flow and the characterization, I'm too busy adoring what I've just read to come up with something fully coherent. There are only a handful of fics that I've come across with elicited feelings such as this one, not to mention even less than a handful that are about that part of history.

Thank you for the wonderful read. :D
loving my logic chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
FANTASTIC. Loved this so much. It's really great that you included so much in this, since it made it that much better and gave more depth. Thanks so much for this, it's brilliant.
KiwiPanda7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
One of the best historical fanfiction I have read. The emotions of the characters are so brilliantly expressed through the history, as opposed to being something tacked on top of a historical event.

Well done. :)
Resha04 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
The first and I think the only part that made me most shocked is when Romano wanted to trade himself with Feliciano.

Then when Spain said that Turkey wouldn't take what is his, I was... I dunno how to describe what I felt.

"You sailed to save Venice"

"I sailed to protect Rome"

OMG that part... It's like, my first favorite quote out of the Spamano fanfics I've ever read.

I really love it too that you used historical references.

Thank you for such a great fanfic! :D
Ukulala chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
-sob-

GAH! You make me want to huggle Romano to death, and them flee from a certain overprotective Spagna...

Thank you so much for writing this. I felt wetness on my cheeks after I finished it, and very few fics have been able to do that.
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
In the stylings of Romano; lovelovelovelovelovelovelove!
My name is Birdie chapter 1 . 6/7/2011