Reviews for Dragon of Bad Faith
Tinkerbell-69-4ever chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
i really like this story please update it again as soon as you can :D your bribery a cookie :P
Twinkletoes22 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
*sniffs sadly* Something tells me that this is never going to be updated. Perhaps it is the 'updated' thingy in the corner of the story showing that it hasn't been updated since 202? Nonetheless, I'm reviewing so maybe that'll be some incentive to update.. It was really good and you mentioned plot bunnier is your an, but I don't think I've come across something like this with the whole ring thing. Maybe I just haven't been reading ff's long enough..
dragonsprincess chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Brillient, thats all I've got to say, brillient. I'd beg you to update, but seeing as it's been so long since you've updated, I don't see that as happening anytime soon. Sigh, I'm going to beg anywaz. Please continue this story, PLEASE. I didn't know what the translation of Draco's name ment, well I knew that Draco ment dragon.
LilyAyl chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
A wonderful start! I'm already hooked... you *will* continue this, won't you? You'd best...

Lol, Ginny as supreme ruler of the world... Let's just hope that she doesn't learn the Nameless Spell by accident... Lol. Do continue this! (And please read my fic, Karma, while you're at it!)
chocagirl23hotmail.com chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
I really like your plot idea, and I cant wait to see the next chapter. I have all these ideas on what could happen, all good of course, and I am so anxious! Please write more quickly!

~chocagirl23
feltongurl chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
This is so long! How could you write something so long! You must have a lot of self control. Lucky you- I was never that way. Thanks for reviewing my fic! I reread it and he does seem to be O.C. Oh well. . . It's a fanfic anyway. Ü
Ndependenc chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Oh...Beautifully written! Please continue this soon!
Rubyjuls1722 chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
I Love where this story is going. You are a really talented writer. I wish I could write with the detail you use. Please hurry with the next chapter.
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
interesting start! will be watching to see how it all comes together
MochaButterfly chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Oh, yay, another story! It's wonderful, too! So now they're going to go after Ginny cuz she has the ring, right? Hmm, very intruiging. I can't wait for more!