Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
24JadeGuns chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
That's it! I am going to kill you for having such a great idea,now I have to wait for the next chapter and that means checking my e-mail every fucking minute ughhhh:)):-L:)):))

P.S: I LOOOOOVEEEE the story anyway!
01Trycia-chan01 chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
THIS STORY IS AMAZING IN EPIC PROPORTIONS. I love this not-so-hateful sasuke and just everything you're doing,with this story! I love how closely you're sticking to the manga despite the difference in plot and how wellwritten the chara,ters are and how eloquent your writing is. This story is a grear relief from the humdrum monotony of evrryday life and I am sad that I burned through it in just a few hours. With all that said I certainlyhope you continue with it soon becsuse as a reader and author I defibitely want more! -trish-
Nobody chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Do you love hunger games, and naruto?

Then I have just the story for you!

s/7905930/1/The_Hunger_Games

Check it out!

You won't regret it!

Nobody
shasa chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
AAAHHH the babysitting part was so adorable! I loved it so much. (: Also, loled at the part where Sasuke stares at Sakura stripping. Sure you didn't wanna look. We all know the truth, Sasuke. :P thanks for the chapter!

-shasa
NorthernLights25 chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
Great chapter!
SasuSakuKawaii chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
It's so sweet how much Naruto and Sakura worry and care for Sasuke. I am glad Sasuke is not being a pain in the butt and is slowly warming up to them.
AMarionetteWithSilverStrings chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
aw thats so sweet and i bet sasuke's in denial!
shasa chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
I don't care if it was a filler: the idea of Sasuke in the orange jumpsuit had me laughing for at least 5 minutes straight. (: Thank you for making my night.

YAY AN UPDATE! I'm also following another story called "The Butterfly Effect" and everytime it updates I get really excited and think it's yours...but it's not. Ah well at least The Scarlett Ribbon UPDATES EVERY SO OFTEN. jk. No hard feelings, I know life is tough for everyone involved. (: Thank you for this chapter!

-shasa
Fan chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Awesome.
daisherz365 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
I really enjoy this story. And the songs you picked for the chapters. I'm pretty excited for what's to come next. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Oh how I wish this would have happened in the manga but of course not Sasuke just has to listen to Madara and believe him! I mean really Sasuke, why would you believe someone who claims to be your ancestor. Now he's gone and going to be emo and say I hate everybody.

sorry for the rant but you know Sasuke is so stupid.

Review: It seems like Sasuke is slowly starting to settle down. I wonder how he will react when Pain attacks. Naruto is going away to train then when he comes back, I wonder if he will go back into his demon form.
AMarionetteWithSilverStrings chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
Ooh is the part where pain attacks gonna come soon i wonder what it is! i'm looking foward for the next chapter
SasuSakuKawaii chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I love the way Sakura is portrayed. I am glad that Sasuke came back willingly. :) Haaaa! Take that Karin! Sakura is so sweet and kind- hearted! _
shinez4u chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
I love the story line and how you've managed to keep the characters in place!

Waiting for the next chapter ]
SasuSakuKawaii chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Aaah! This is amazing! I love it! Thank you Itachiiiiiii! You're such a wonderful brother!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »