Reviews for Blue Eyes
aa11bb22 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Please say he's not dead. Please say he uses his amazing powers to stop the burning and everyone lives hapilly ever after. I know it's cheesy but god that was heartbreaking. I could imagine all of the actors so vividly that it felt like it was actually the end of Merlin and I had nothing to look forward to on Saturday nights anymore.
Magic Cabbage chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Okay, so its 4:20 AM and im trying not to wake my parents up with my tears. :( If they come yell at me for staying up so late, i'm blaming you. This was a really beautiful and sad story though. I can't really imagine Uther crying though, but i can imagine him looking sad and guilty.
May Eve chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This made me cry, too.
Jissai chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
You forgot the last paragraph:

" And then Merlin woke up. It had all been a dream. A really bad dream. And then began his daily chores as Arthur's worst man servant."

Seriously though how could you kill him? x (
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Aww! :'( That was GORGEOUS! I LOVE IT!

salazarslocket chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
That was so sad, I'm actually crying. How embarrassing. Then my dad came in and told me how to correctly use my charger. And he was like 'Why you crying?' :) AMAAAAAZING. {;
amazing chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
omg that was beautiful and moving and gorgeous and I cried and wow you are amazing! :) I am still all teary but I loved it
Lady Elrayen chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aww... that was really sad! I really like how you managed to combine everyone's thoughts and make the story flow. Well done- a beautiful fic!

Lady Elrayen x
mw chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
*sob* omg that was heart-wrenching!