Reviews for Naruto's Resolve
Jar chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Um... Nope. Nope. And... No.
aelienis chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
I really like this story, just curious if its going to be a harem and with who, also when are you gonna update this story?
Bikerhead6969 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I know that I'm two years too late but this is one of the best Naruto fanfiction I've ever read ever since I joined .

Please update thismas soon as possible.
The God of Jump chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Mako-Hero;
Y U NO UPDATE?!

Great story by the way.
adamxero chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Please continue writing your Dance story it's so great.
Shinobi111 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
This story is well written but still easy and nice to read.

the idea is nothing to new, but still ok and a bit funny. i like this story and i hope you keep the good work up. you havent updaten for a year... will there be more?
aajimo chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
I just reread this story and I just have to wonder when will the next update be because I really want to to read more
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
niiiice
GuttCutter chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
I really hope to see you explore the Sakura, Ino , Naruto triangle as the story grows. I haven't seen any other writer be able to bring any type of realism the way you started to.
airnaruto45 chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
BLAUGH! (BARFING)
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Its gets better but its being sidetracked!
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
Ooh:D I like :D wire more soon Kay? Go and win Sakura!
HoloKrist chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
loved this fic is very interesting
KCWolfman chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
It's your story and your call on it, but I'm still not a fan of Naruto's instant forgiveness of Sakura and think he was just pathetic in doing so. I am glad we finally got to see Hinata in the story. I hope she joins the harem soon because Naruto deserves at least one girl who actually loves him in his harem. I still vote no to Karen joining, as Sasuke's going to need a girl for himself in the story. Keep up the good work.
Shika The Brain chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
I still think Naruto caved way too easily in forgiving Sakura, but I at least know your reasoning for doing that now. The bit with Karin and Naruto I found rather boring. I don't think Karin should join the harem as Sasuke's going to need someone for himself and she's already the perfect candidate. I'd still like to see Hinata as part of the harem and possibly Kurenai and Anko too. At the very least Hinata should get in considering she's always loved Naruto her whole life. So I thought the scene you wrote with the Hyuuga princess was nicely done and it's good to see her in the story more. Good luck with the next chapter.