Reviews for Junior Speedsters Forever
shadowrocks100 chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
tis is too cute and this has my favorite mlp chartars in this

(gilda and rainbow dash)
shadowrocks100 chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
awww tis is sooooo cute :3
shadowrocks100 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
i wonder what will happen?
shadowrocks100 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
cute story 3
Ringcaat chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Very nice character study! I can indeed believe that this is the history of Rainbow Dash and Gilda. Both of them are handled with care in order to give them compelling, convincing arcs, both internally and socially. I love griffins myself, and I once imagined one of my female griffin characters going to flight camp, so this resonates for me. I wish there were blank lines between the paragraphs, though.

Since it's all inspired by one episode, I guess you were inspired by unfulfilled by "Griffon the Brush-Off" and needed to create resolution, and for that you needed foundation. You built both ably. Well done.
Endam chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
That was cool..
ShakeBunny chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
... I cried way more than once reading this story. I genuinely hated Gilda based off of her appearance in the show, but I have to say I now have a great amount of respect for her. What you were able to do with this is nothing short of superb. You turned one of the least likable characters in the fandom into one many, many people can relate to, and respect.

I want to personally thank you for this story. I am grateful for having had the opportunity to read it, but am now sad it's over.

-Shake
XNULLX chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Very well written, and you handled both of the main characters in a believable manner. I definitely appreciate your effort at turning Gilda into a developed character with purpose.
Ancient scripture chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I cried at the end...I cried, Like a man! No...like a Brony!
Ancient scripture chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I cried at the end...I cried, Like a man! No...like a Brony!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Interesting character development on Gilda and gives a reason for her later sociopathery.
Power Optix chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
This was damn beautiful. Had me tearing up at the end.
Pacce of the many Mustaches chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
To FG:

Frig, I hate when I miss spelling errors. Spellcheck makes me complacent...

Glad you liked it, but I'm afraid that's all I have to tell as far as this story goes. As they say, "Always leave 'em wanting more."
FlamingGazelle chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
I really enjoyed this story! Can you write more of it please?

There were some mis-spelled words but I didn't mind. I like the part when Guilda read the letter from Firefly, and tried to make up for her rudeness as a teacher. Can you write more about Guilda and Firefly, maybe she could be a mentor to Guilda and adapt a flight training plan to her species. For future Griffons of the camp.
brony chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Hey! This is more than what I got from those threads; nice work!