Reviews for Minutes to Midnight
SnapesFavorite chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
"I'm so glad we don't have thought bubbles above our heads like they do in comics." That's what I was thinking while reading this story LOL. Then again, the people on my train compartment would have had something to look at, alright. ;-)
Need I say I loved it?! You know I did. I feel like a broken record because that's all I ever tell you, but it's not my fault that you're so good. So there! ;-)
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Nice, hot PWP! I really had fun reading it, and I loved that Severus and Harry were so hot together. Great job!
Nightscurse chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
We all know that they love to RP X3 ah, Harry makes a nice errant schoolboy
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Oooh. NICE. What a perfect gift for Sev, and I love that he loved it. Hot and short and sweet!
Sinfully Addicted chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Haha I would loveit too. Hooray for birthday sex. Great descriptions and thanks for a delightful read.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
SnarryGrrl chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
So very hot! I really like your style!
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Ok i swear i started this like where in the world are you going with this! But i really do like how you started out it original unlike where normally they start of together or some other way. Any how I really did enjoy it!
WalksThisWay chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh yes, I liked the twist in the tail you gave this one:-)
DeliriousNikki chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This was very good, like the rest of your stories. Thanks for sharing.
redfishy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
loved it. You know you could start a tradition and write one story every year for Severus' birthday. just putting that out there. keep writing and hope to see something from you again soon.
BlackWings95 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Well, you got my attention with the Linkin Park title. I don't normally read one shots, because they usually have no story base to them. But I really liked this, I figured it was a little unusual at the beginning, but it all clicked in at the end. I found it all very amusing, I think I will actually add this to favorites.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
hahah this was awesome fantastic job! :D
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
lol! nice twist at the end. very hot oneshot!
cajega chapter 1 . 1/14/2011