Reviews for Sweet Obsession
Please please please update soon I'm going crazy! Love this story (:
Ur fan chapter 26 . 2/4
Alright I get it. Edward doesn't have a new fiancé he has a daughter (adopted or biological his) but Alice for some reason blames Bella (and Edward?) for what happened and tries to put them up against eachother. At least that's how I think it went.
sunny chapter 26 . 1/29
i love it ! Suspens will kill me ;)
Candynamite chapter 26 . 1/25
It's a fucking dog isn't it
Kay5678 chapter 26 . 1/19
I've been reading this but it's been so longs since edward had left, so could you refresh my mind on what's going on?
soccerlover21 chapter 26 . 1/18
Oh my gosh I don't know if I could even handle this damn. Great chapter can't wait for the next one!
triplejjjones18 chapter 26 . 1/11
Love this story. I hope they get back together soon
lilmstran chapter 26 . 1/10
loved it
keep going
can't wait to readmore
When's the nect update? I cried. Literally cried. Just... Please post. I cant take it.
Teresa R chapter 23 . 1/9
Alice is evil and lying she called Edward?
Teresa R chapter 22 . 1/9
Not good they are not good together when they drink
yagalinus0420 chapter 26 . 1/6
Could Alice have lied to Bella? I'm definitely missin somethin...or are they really engaged? Please don't leave me hangin too long...this is gettin too damn good...
emmettslove chapter 26 . 1/6
I was too excited to see there was an update! I'm in love with this story, please update soon.
Teresa R chapter 21 . 1/4
She going after the gun?
lud chapter 26 . 1/4
OMG ! I'm really confused! I can only imagine that Bella somehow had a baby, was in a coma during that time, I have no imagination for more. I'm glad Bella faced Edward, but she should speak to Alice talked about Edward's bride, Alice is very dangerous, I imagine she can try something against Bella. Edward needs to crawl much to merit forgiveness of Bella, he hurt a lot.
I'm looking forward to more.