Reviews for Sweet Obsession
Guest chapter 28 . 12h
Please update. I know this sounds weird but every time I see this hasn't been updated it makes me sad.
Hey I have been having a terrible year and getting an update on some of your stories would be great.
robertpatzlover09 chapter 28 . 7/18
Will you be updating
Lolli chapter 28 . 7/11
Oh please oh please feel it somewhere inside you to bestow upon us another delightful chapter. We so dearly miss this story and many others of which you have please please care to give some authentic curiosity.
Girl6Lovely chapter 28 . 7/10
Please update, you have followers who love your creativity.
Please update soon.
Please care or feel like you wanna update soon.
Girl6Lovely chapter 28 . 6/24
Omg please please update you had magic going on and then you stopped and left us hanging.
Xoxo chapter 28 . 6/5
Please don't grow tired of us or fanfiction. Your stories are amazing and so endepth. I know real life happens, but just remember you have .
Sexy1221 chapter 28 . 5/31
I am desperate for you to update.
Xoxo chapter 28 . 4/10
Please update. I love this story.
yagalinus0420 chapter 28 . 3/31
Hmmmm...is there trouble in paradise? Does he know Isabella almost died of an overdose? Will he drop Nicalette and come to Bella's aid? What will the family think? More soon please!
lt90 chapter 28 . 3/24
I love your story. I hope you update soon!
pinky3561 chapter 28 . 3/3
When are you going to update ?
Readsalot98 chapter 28 . 1/29
I don't think the child was that easily introduced or hinted at. You did a very good job to hide that from us. Now I feel like we're waiting the forever amount of time it took for Allie and Noah to figure out where everything went wrong. (From the Notebook)

I was greatly enraptured with this story. So due hurry and update. Thanks!