Reviews for 13 Steps
Zenna chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Is it weird that I hate soap operas but I love this?
BurritoTacos chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Simply amazing.
Pawesome Kat chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
At first I was unsure if I would enjoy this type of plot, but I have to say, it turns out I very much enjoyed it! I was just concerned that it was going to turn out cliche, but you pulled it off nicely. I like how you treated Margret because nothing makes me more frustrated when people bash or mistreat a character because they stand in the way of the main coupling. You did none of that, so thank you...Oh yes, I love the ending to this thirteen-chapter fan fiction, by the way. It gives much room for thought and questions of what will happen next.

-The Lesbian Prince
yunor chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I LOVE your writing both style and as a whole 3 please do make more stories such as this 3
anonymousreader chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
I really love how the story goes
I just don't understand the ending, kinda..
I love Margaret here, heheh..
I love how you describe(?) the characters, make me feel they're real :'D
and make me feel that I'm just a weirdo watching at them, lol.
darrah-toons chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
I thought this was going to take a turn for the worse and tears were burning in my eyes, but I was happy to see how it ended and absolutely loved how it all turned out. This was a great story and I was happy to read from begging to end. You did great on this.
Vianerd chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
This was beautiful. It made me cry about three times - but that's a good thing! The way you've written the characters is unique, in-character and believable, and I found myself sympathizing with everyone. I'm glad I took the time to read the whole story - definitely a choice I did not regret!
yunor chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
This story was really epic and tear-jerking. But throught the story i was hoping that Mordecai would have the courage to admit it to himself. the ending really let me down, i mean the whole story was building up this gut-wrenching suspense and when he decides to leave and Mordecai just might confess, you skip six months and then they act like total strangers again... i was really hoping for an epic end to an epic story :'(
RegularShowLuvr chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
I have to say that, that was a great story it was very confrontational and deep, I loved how you contradicted the charcaters thoughts with the characters conscience

But when I was reading it I found it hard to put mordecai and rigby's face on the characters, you kind of changed the characters alot, but I really liked the story

and you could have put a but more into the end, are mordecai and rigby back to bring best bro's instantly after not seeing each other for 6 months without any communication?

Well I guess time did heal all wounds
Mr.GW chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
HOLY SHIZ! :D I'm loving this and it's only The Beginning! I'm going to read it all but to let you know, this is Amazing and hooked me ;)
DeepSeaFanglyFish chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Umm if there's someone reading this that isn't old enough to have seen Full House, I think we need to talk about what the rating "M" means
DeepSeaFanglyFish chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I'm definitely sure that they've been drunk in episodes of the show before. hahaha. I mean, Mustache Cash Stash? Come on, haha
derpina-x chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
this whole story was amazing! :D
Observant reader chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
I really don't mind the direction your taking Margarete, this chapter was probably written before she was developed more. So your just adding details to a minor character.
kae ampora chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
Oh my god, this was amazing. Probably one of the best stories in this fandom. I really was hoping they would end up together in the end, but I guess after everything that happened that wasn't really realistic. The way you did end it was beautiful, and I will definitely suggest this to other fans of this show :D