Reviews for Full of Love and All Out of Towels
Kayla chapter 1 . 2/21
You say "as" too much.
Ebony chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I loved it but it was weird how jinx didn't give kid some thing to start it
yellow331akb3 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I really loved the beginning but once it got to the last paragraph I feel like (and every sorry to say this) that you stopped putting as much effort into it. The last 6 sentences LOVE though. :)
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
:-)
Scion of Madness chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
make more jinxs and kid flash stories man cuz thiz is awesome
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I like wally in this.
constructive critic chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I liked the creative idea. It wasn't a great plot, but I can get over that.

The main problem is the awful grammar and word choice in the last paragraph. That section is the most important part. It's the Climax (no pun intended), Falling Action, and Conclusion. But you use the word "as" in every sentence! Learn to leave it out or find a damn thesaurus, but you can't have the same word repeating itself that often. It distracts the reader and takes away from the storyline.
chica13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
My friend didnt get the last part and I had to explain it to her! LOL!
Collsy100 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This probably isn't the word that you were looking for in a review for this, but this story was so cute! The quick banter before Jinx flashes (no pun intended) Wally made me giggle and you wrote the "mature" scenes without getting too smutty. Nice job!

Have A Rainy Day (a great day in my book),

Colleen
KF fan chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Nicely done. A little playful on both their sides and then what would have to happen. Though I'm sure a speedster would use his ability to vibrate his molecules to good effect in such a circumstance.
The Cretan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Awesome. Since its your first story with this content I'm going to say don't let flamers get you down. (I say that to alot of first-timers.) Just go with what you know and don't be afraid to post what you've may have worked hard on. Good luck.