Reviews for Torture Chamber
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Bahahaha I've played that game before. I freaked out my whole family with my occasional 'virtual killing/torture' sprees. However, I am more the Leo of my family (minus the calm, stoic outer appearance, replaced with an almost-Mikey-like hyperness) so I got a lot of strange looks from everyone. Sending the link to my Donnie loving sister. She will get a kick out of it too, I hope. (though she has never played the game in question...) Loved this story, too funny!

-TheOne(ChucklingEvilly)
Yuki Saki chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Was this "Yaoi" :/
Sika chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Lol! Couldn't stop smiling at this one either, love ur stories

Do another turtles tots one! They're soooo cute!
Super Mega Fan chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I loved it it was good to see Don's darkside
Blue Rose Kelly chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
You ma-am have a sick sense of humor you know that hahahahahaha who would have guessed that Don of all people was a closet sadist XD that is funny and Leo at the and too, oh my. Of course he would never do this in real life.
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Great job on the story I liked it alot, it was funny, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
LucarioLover2488 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
how evil will Leo get? o.o

Great Story! you sure make a lot of nice,sad,scare and funny stories. hahaha! :P
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Niiiice.

It's been awhile since I've read a fic that can make me smile.

KUDOS ON A JOB WELL-DONE!

(_)

~Yokai
Gir's Monkey chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Ahah, I liked this story. Keep up the good progress :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
lol. Poor Don, but awesome work! *U* Rock on!
bluepickles92 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Is Torture Chamber a real game cuz I WANT TO PLAY IT! It sounds really fun :D

LoL This was fic funny as heck, nice, very very nice ;)
Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Heh, nice! You had me going for a second, and then I scrolled back up and checked the genre real quick: Humor. XD Silly me.

Your writing just gets better and better, Who! You write very well for English being your second language. D You should be proud. Just a quick suggestion: don't depend on your dialogue so much. Try to include some descriptions and such to add to the overall effect, and vary your words. I noticed that you used 'scary' quiet a bit. ;) All in all, though, well done.

God Bless,

Peechy
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Thanks for the laughs. I always enjoy stories that show another side to the Turtles beyond the normal stereotypes. _