Reviews for I Thought You Knew!
Tmriddle chapter 1 . 9/6
If you are not an admin just leave people alone. It is not your job to police this website, so leave other authors alone. If the admins don't find enough of a problem with a story to take it down then that should be good enough for you and you should move on rather than harassing and reporting other authors who are just minding their own business. There are plenty of other stories on the site that you can go read if you want but reporting people for some perceived rule violation when those in charge don't care Is just wrong, let other people express themselves and mind your own business.
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Rebmul chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
hahahahah but its cool and epic even if i always wondered the same thing
tet chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
It sounds like it's written by a 12 year old. Don't you have anything recent to post? I'm sure you've improved.
great gospel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was hilarious and way too adorable. You'd think they'd have figured it out by now.
Shiridan chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Puppet is right. By reporting those reading the books stories you probably lost over half of your readers. You've probably driven them away from the site as well. You and others like you are why the site will probably shut down in the near future. Congrats you moron.
animefan1992 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
lol almost better than How To Win Your Privacy
Tracybrat chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This wasn't stupid. I actually really liked it. Very cute.
faraquinn chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
the hug attack is the funniest thing I have heard for a while now :)
memmek10k chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
this was really cute
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
LOL. She's got a point - haha, poor the entire dbz cast.
gue22 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
LOL! i always just thought that the attack had to be said out loud for it to actually 'be' the attack! ha..ha...