Reviews for Leave a Legacy
Wasplover chapter 10 . 8/2
Ok ok I love this fanfic so much it is sooo good oh who am I kidding it's amazing it has a lot of effort, the characters are all in character, the plot and story is amazing I love you just don't get bored you literally don't skip anything because it's so interesting with details, it's the perfect fanfic the only thing it's missing is literally the ending and the worst part is it was left in the perfect cliffhanger common SilveShadow65 don't leave us like this it's just evil common don't waist this perfectly written story give it the ending it deserves pretty please.

With love Wasplover
Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/4
OMG I'VE LOVED ALL OF THEM WHY HASN'T THIS MASTERPIECE BEEN FINISHED! PLEASE DO FINISH THIS!
Lady Annie-Chan chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
SCREECH this story is amazing and one of my favourites and it hasn't been updated in AGES AND IT'S TEARING ME UP. I NEED MORRREEE ik it can get really hard to update again ...and it's very likely that you don't use your account anymore...:( but if by any chance you are reading this pleaseeee I'm begging you finish this story, it's so beautiful and ahh my otp means so much to me. There's barely any fanfics on them and when I found one that was not only of my otp but frickin outstanding I find out it hasn't been updated in 5 years... devastating. Rant done. I LOVE YOUR WORK
amelia23 chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
I love your story. Can't wait for the next chapter. ;))
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
OH MY GODS
i can't believe that it's ending like this. i mean obviously you aren't going to update it bc it's been four years but still. CLIFFHANGER.
Sam the Wise chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
We desperately need more fics with these two, and your writing is fantastic. I know it's been a while, but I do hope you decide to update someday! It's a great story.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
This is an amazing story! Please update! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely love this story! The climax is absolutely stunning! Please update it soon!
Enisa chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
I love your story
We need more Hank/Janet-Storys
Pls you have to continue it

-Enisa
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Please update to capture every character really well, and this story is too amazing to leave where it is.
NebulaBlade chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
Hey, i've gotta give it to ya! Your stories are absolutely amazing! Especially "leave a legacy"! I'm a huge antman/wasp fan, and I just wanted to say thank you for creating such an amazing book! You've inspired me to start writing already! :D
I also wanted to ask permission to create an Audio-Tape/Audio-Book on youtube of your story.
I can send you a link right after I have created it and chapter 1 is posted. But I request permission to do this, and I can promise you that it will not -in any way- ruin your story. A common fear of author's books being posted on audio, is that it might be ruined or not right, and if you feel that it is not right, or you do not like it, I will remove it immediately.
But this is my request, and I Just have to say, that I love your story! All the way! :D
-Alexred906
-"keep moving forward"
Abby0512x chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Well, in the original comics, Natasha and Steve get together anyway! I'm really enjoying this story so far, and I can see that you haven't updated in a while. People tend to drift away from stories if you don't update.
But I'm really loving the writing plot, and you have amazing talent! Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Pls continue writing this is one of the best AEMH fanfic i have ever read ..
RisingGundam2006 chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Please update! I really really love this fic and would like to see more! I want to see how the Avengers will deal with Strucker and the "new" Jan. Please! Please!
tacolady22 chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Ahhhh! So good! Please continue!