Reviews for Leave a Legacy
This is an amazing story! Please update! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely love this story! The climax is absolutely stunning! Please update it soon!
Enisa La Shqipe chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
I love your story
We need more Hank/Janet-Storys
Pls you have to continue it

-Enisa
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Please update to capture every character really well, and this story is too amazing to leave where it is.
NebulaBlade chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
Hey, i've gotta give it to ya! Your stories are absolutely amazing! Especially "leave a legacy"! I'm a huge antman/wasp fan, and I just wanted to say thank you for creating such an amazing book! You've inspired me to start writing already! :D
I also wanted to ask permission to create an Audio-Tape/Audio-Book on youtube of your story.
I can send you a link right after I have created it and chapter 1 is posted. But I request permission to do this, and I can promise you that it will not -in any way- ruin your story. A common fear of author's books being posted on audio, is that it might be ruined or not right, and if you feel that it is not right, or you do not like it, I will remove it immediately.
But this is my request, and I Just have to say, that I love your story! All the way! :D
-Alexred906
-"keep moving forward"
Abby0512x chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Well, in the original comics, Natasha and Steve get together anyway! I'm really enjoying this story so far, and I can see that you haven't updated in a while. People tend to drift away from stories if you don't update.
But I'm really loving the writing plot, and you have amazing talent! Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Pls continue writing this is one of the best AEMH fanfic i have ever read ..
RisingGundam2006 chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Please update! I really really love this fic and would like to see more! I want to see how the Avengers will deal with Strucker and the "new" Jan. Please! Please!
tacolady22 chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Ahhhh! So good! Please continue!
nightflightthehero chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Nooooo update!
JottForever chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Please update it is one of the best fanfics on this site
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Please update! This is an amazing fanfic
nocomment01 chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Please, I'm begging you, please update this story. This is honestly the best fanfiction I have ever read. You capture the characters and world so perfectly, and the issue of Wasp feeling like the weakest is a very interesting topic, one that I wish had been brought up on the show. In fact, this story could be an episode of the show. It would be one of the best episodes out of the whole show. That's how amazing your writing is.

Please update! This incredible story deserves to be finished!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2013